Bring panzers back! please?

Bring panzers back! please?

Postby matt » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:43 am

One way or another please bring them back. Whether it be quest, sailor miles, or a special Gem draw.

I've spent more money on this game than I care to mention. Just to realize that there's not a card in the game to compensate for not having a panzer.

The card is already in the game. By taking it out now all you did was make it impossible for newer members to compete with the older members.

I'm not asking for a hand out. Make us earn the card! Or pay for it... Don't make it extinct!
matt

Re: Bring panzers back! please?

Postby Benjamin » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:44 pm

They'Ve been hinting that they will, my guess is either gem recruit or 15k sailor miles only issue is you'll have a hard time maxing their skills
Benjamin

Postby Kate » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:21 am

Anything is better then the worthless apocalypse cards. Which is just a way to get more revive sales...its not their fault I have bad luck. But we are being setup to fail with unscrupulous motives.
Kate

Postby _Jay_ » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Kate wrote:Anything is better then the worthless apocalypse cards. Which is just a way to get more revive sales...its not their fault I have bad luck. But we are being setup to fail with unscrupulous motives.

I disagree, Apocalypse cards are great! I came after the Panzer era. I am working with what I have to work with, which are *8 dragons and apocalypse cards. I have got my apoc cards in 2 tries or 25 tries. I buy my revives and epots in the guild shop with in game coins. And I can kill the guild war boss each try ONLY because of my apocalypse cards. Do I want a panzer, For sure! If they don't bring them back, Oh well. I'll deal with it. Get on with the game, set some goals and smash them!
_Jay_

Postby hellotik » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 pm

I know there are some setups that 100% kill the boss with panzer.
I am interested to know the setup to 100% kill the boss without panzer as I don't have panzer for every color.
Jay, do you mind sharing your setup?
hellotik

Postby yutyu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:58 pm

hellotik wrote:I know there are some setups that 100% kill the boss with panzer.
I am interested to know the setup to 100% kill the boss without panzer as I don't have panzer for every color.
Jay, do you mind sharing your setup?

Setup to 100% kill boss without panzer doesn't exist as the boss doesn't allow you to fully charge a shooter without revives or without insane luck with free spins so this makes a horseman's skill the only viable solution to kill the boss due to it's low dountdown.

A moderate kill rate team for non-panzer user in my opinion will be a mono team with:
- Oath (2x Atk/2x HP) leader with another reaper leader which gives 10X atk and 2x HP at best situation.
- 7* HP card (same element as Oath leader).
- 2 high attack stat cards (same element as Oath leader)
- 1 horseman (same element as Oath leader)
That 10X damage is tremendous when used with a horseman's skill. Good chance for an instant kill

A light team using this setup would look like this: (Leader Priestess of Light, Snake Spirit Immortal, Succubus Queen, Holy Seer/Seer the Omniscient, Faith Horseman, Leader Reaper). Higher rate for matching light symbols thanks to Holy Seer's active skill (if you survive that long, or if you have 6/6 the skill) and also due to it's moderately high attack stat.

Alternatively, you can drop the oath leader for another reaper leader for 25X atk boost at the cost of lower HP. If you plan to use this, please use 2 7* HP cards instead of just 1.
This setup is best used with mono fire team (2 Leader Reapers, 2 Echidnas, War Horseman, Flesh Lotus queen) against a green boss like Tree of Life. This is a full on attacking team as the reapers and lotus queen has high attack stats.

Kate wrote:Anything is better then the worthless apocalypse cards. Which is just a way to get more revive sales...its not their fault I have bad luck. But we are being setup to fail with unscrupulous motives.

This is not true, many would vouch for Apocalyse horsemen.
It is the only card that has the potential to deal massive damage in few spins although it requires some luck.
Mono team with a horseman has the potential to deal over 800k damage in a single spin (with each monster hitting 100k-160k)
That number alone makes Panzer's 30k damage looks like a toy.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Kate » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:12 pm

I'll take a guaranteed 500k+ over a "chance" at 800k. The divide is great between the have and have not. As a customer I am shopping elsewhere.
Kate

Postby yutyu » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Kate wrote:I'll take a guaranteed 500k+ over a "chance" at 800k. The divide is great between the have and have not. As a customer I am shopping elsewhere.

In my opinion, this is an 80% a game of chance (aka luck) and 20% effort
- Gem recruit requires luck
- Symbol matches on reel requires luck
- Getting Gold Chests requires luck.
- Guild shop requires luck
- Getting Raid boss cards requires luck
- Arena battle win requires luck (and some memory)
- Hunting materials requires luck

while these requires effort:
- Guild War participation requires effort
- Card leveling requires effort
- All battles requires effort

So, it is fair to say this game is designed to be luck based, and panzer destroyed the fun of it being random by delivering a fixed damage every few turns.
Says a lot why playmage considers panzer a "game-breaker" and replaced it with more random(luck based) horsemen. Unfortunately, being luck based means sometimes even spending gems doesn't get you very far but this is how the game is designed to work. Just think of panzer as a mistake playmage did and playmage will not be repeating their mistake. Expecting a "guaranteed 500k+" damage does not fit with playmage's idea of how this game is supposed to work. Luckily, panzers are going extinct as tons of panzer owners has quit this game so the game will be balanced in a few more months as more panzer owners quit.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby hellotik » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:56 am

yutyu wrote: Luckily, panzers are going extinct as tons of panzer owners has quit this game so the game will be balanced in a few more months as more panzer owners quit.

Is it true?
It sounds like the game is having some problems...
hellotik

Postby Benjamin » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:26 am

I love my apocalypse cards, there is something to say about seeing the symbols aligning just how you hope.

Anyone that doesn't like these cards doesn't understand the spirit of the game.
Benjamin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion