Arena team order - Opponent swap?

Re: Arena team order - Opponent swap?

Postby lordneko » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:39 pm

HernHunter wrote:One more suggestion about arena. Is it possible to be not your last used or edited team as arena team oponentes meet, but fix it on team set #1 from 1-5 sets? So when you are attacked you are defending allways with that same team set, no matter what set you used last or are using now.

+1! the ability to set teams for specific instances would be very helpful and appreciated. This does however bring up the suggestion for more available teams to go with the idea.
lordneko

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Don't think that would be a good idea, as than the guys with the biggest/best card deck will become unbeatable. With the current setup the lesser gods can still get a top spot...
Ragnarok72

Postby lordneko » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:08 pm

my meaning is more teams, not more cards in a team.
lordneko

Postby admin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:18 am

Boop wrote:Admin,

Great to hear you have potential fixed already. After the war is understandable. I look forward to the patch.

The server patch have been rolled out. Arena team order shouldn't be randomly swapping anymore unless the player did change his team.

lordneko wrote:
HernHunter wrote:One more suggestion about arena. Is it possible to be not your last used or edited team as arena team oponentes meet, but fix it on team set #1 from 1-5 sets? So when you are attacked you are defending allways with that same team set, no matter what set you used last or are using now.

+1! the ability to set teams for specific instances would be very helpful and appreciated. This does however bring up the suggestion for more available teams to go with the idea.

We will evaluate the idea of having a specific Arena Team instead always default to the current for future releases.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 am

lordneko wrote:my meaning is more teams, not more cards in a team.

Was talking about the previous suggestion. (Having a static arena team) Sorry for the confusion
Ragnarok72

Postby admin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Ragnarok72 wrote:
lordneko wrote:my meaning is more teams, not more cards in a team.

Was talking about the previous suggestion. (Having a static arena team) Sorry for the confusion

I would like to hear more feedback on this. How many top ranking players bother to leave their team on a arena setup at end of their play, and would a preset/static Arena team make the Arena too difficult that it would be a bad feature to add in the future.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Everytime I just leave my setup at the last one I used (unless the ldr is completely useless for my friends). I'm quite certain I wouldn't have been able to grab a top spot (2nd in tier3 some time ago) if every1 would've had their 'arena-team' up
Ragnarok72

Postby yutyu » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:56 am

Imagine this, Rank 1 to 30 in Arena set up their best team to prevent anyone from lower rank to climb up the ranking making anyone who tried to challenge players at Rank 1 to rank 30 fail to gain any notable points. This becomes extremely unfair to lower level players with limited CP unable to use multiple 8* cards in Arena 3. The current Arena design gives chance to lower level players a chance to climb up the ranking during weekends while the higher level players are using their solomon sets grinding solomon. The current design allows lesser players to sometimes win against higher level players and this makes Arena more competitive. Having an "Fixed Arena Team" makes it literally a level competition that only those players in Level 160+ can win due to more CP available being able to use more good cards and this will definitely frustrate your lower level players.

The suggested "Fixed Arena Team" is also a bad idea because it allows blocking using 3 extremely strong high CP cards to prevent opponent wins. This will change how Arena battles are fought forever.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Lee » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:51 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:Don't think that would be a good idea, as than the guys with the biggest/best card deck will become unbeatable. With the current setup the lesser gods can still get a top spot...

+1 Do not allow teams that are static and unbeatable for some of us.

my meaning is more teams, not more cards in a team.

+1
I would like to see more teams also
Lee

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion