Chest drop rate on Solomon's

Re: Chest drop rate on Solomon's

Postby I8apuss » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:24 pm

I'm not 100% sure but i believe you have to complete 100% of all levels before she starts dropping chests. Can anybody confirm or deny this? Thanks!
I8apuss

Postby chris71483 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 pm

You know, i have been using that card and haven't got any of the boxes. Did anyone else get a box from solomon's mines??just wondering...
chris71483 GM of " ImmortaL "
chris71483

Postby mistervista » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:47 am

I8apuss wrote:I'm not 100% sure but i believe you have to complete 100% of all levels before she starts dropping chests. Can anybody confirm or deny this? Thanks!

Oh dear, if that's the case then I won't bother wasting my time with it because that's never going to happen!
Thanks.
mistervista

Postby Slikknick » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:00 am

Sorry guys it's been a while since I checked this thread. The requirements are quite easy to get and simple and obvious once you think about it, after all if you read Greek mythology you know about Zeus and the relation he has to Pandora's box!!

I'll write a detailed explanation of this extremely easy to obtain gold chest drop on Solomon's in a minute, I'm just cooking dinner. Give me a couple of minutes and as soon as I have a spare minute I'll sit down and draw you up a walk through :)
Slikknick

Postby mistervista » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:15 am

Thanks, that would be appreciated.
mistervista

Postby a9yay6 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:40 am

After reading, it seems you have all been trolled. I would only believe he got additional rewards if I saw the gold rewards screen. He mentioned getting 64k gold which is the exact amount you get running Solomon mines difficult.
I believe I would've read something by now from PM explaining this as an available feature with acquiring Pandora. From a business perspective you would be a fool to keep something like that a secret. I implore you to use logic; at least I will, while he is "cooking dinner" and laughing at you.
Chad
lvl 162
Guild Leader of Fairy Tails
a9yay6

Postby Rudran » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Logic is for weenies, keep trying, something good might happen....
Rudran

Postby pmsupport » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi all, Solomon's Mine stages do not drop chests and do not reward other things other than the fixed amount of coins. Slikknick did get a chest during the battle, but he didn't actually get the chest or get extra rewards because of it at the stage clearing screen. It is just a displaying glitch that we are not able to reproduce yet.

Sorry to ruin your joke, guys, but it might cause trouble as the weekend is coming.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Boop » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:12 pm

PM.

Thanks for clearing that up. I feel so stupid for trying to get this to work for so long. I must have wasted hundreds of energy pots trying to see how this pieces together. Slikk is a bad guy. A devil among the community. Purge the heretic.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby slacks » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Admin - I would have been very impressed if this was the case. To have hidden an easter egg in your game would have given you a major nod from most players, whether they found it or kept it a big secret. It shows depth, creativity and a unique, refreshing angle. Might be something to consider down the road :D
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion