Is this usual?

Is this usual?

Postby mefa » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Dear Players,

Since getting my last horsman "war", I have played many times the "INSANE" levels for both Fire (to possibly get more Styrs), Holy and Dark horseman.

Guess what, no reward. No problem, I already know this is not usual in this game, so I didn't care and continued playing.

Again, guess what, I have played somewhere from 30 to 50 times and no reward yet! I have received more than 10 gold chests but all those 4* Ferries!

Is this still usual?

Kindly please share your experiences if you have had a similar situation or not.
Last edited by mefa on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mefa

Re: Is this usual?

Postby faerylove » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:13 pm

I believe you are talking about Dragon Era and not Dragon Tear. If I am correct, have you already received the reward for that map once already? You can only get the reward the first time you get all of the chests. I have not been able to play in the insane mode yet so I am not sure if there is any other way to get another one of those cards or if you can even evolve them. You might want to check out the Dragon Era board and see if anyone there has had a similar problem or might know a solution. Happy Gaming.
faerylove

Postby Ell » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Edited for the sake of brevity: I have the same issue. For a while I thought it might be a glitch, but ultimately it is just bad luck. Oh well. If she comes around again, I'll give it another try, but at this point I'm just going to throw in the towel on Famine and feed the fodder bunnies to somebody exciting.
Last edited by Ell on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ell

Postby Boop » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:11 pm

It's not uncommon to have to do it 20+ times. I had to do Dark Panzer nearly 30 times to get mine. The problem with your 30-50 count is that last time you used numbers you said that maxing a dragon will take 120 years, so I've got issues with your ability to reason well or present reasonable figures.

Short answer, "it happens, get on with it, don't talk smack".
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:34 am

I'm on a 20 streak with no satyrs as well mefa, eventually we'll get lots of them :)
Ragnarok72

Postby mefa » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 am

Thank you very much Ragnarok and Ell, it means that the rate is quite low and I am tired of asking playmage etc. No worries, actually I don't care anymore if I get it or not as it became the case for me in Holy horseman as well. I just keep trying as much/many as I can.

Dear Boop, thank you for leaving feedback, however, please keep in mind that all players don't have unlimited time to try over and over, in fact, my schedule is very tight and will be tighter with some deadlines that I have ahead.
mefa

Postby lordneko » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 am

i know for a fact i attempted dark apoc well over a hundred times wasting gems to keep hitting it. Never got the 1st gold chest yet somehow got the 2nd.
I even made a post about it in the forum about ridiculous drop rates lol.
lordneko

Return to Dragon Era Discussion