petition to reduce dragons CD to a more useful number

Re: petition to reduce dragons CD to a more useful number

Postby mistervista » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:36 pm

I want one now ;)

Seriously though, how did you make that picture, it's excellent?
mistervista

Postby yutyu » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 pm

mistervista wrote:I want one now ;)

Seriously though, how did you make that picture, it's excellent?

It seems that I impressed you... now I feel conflicted :roll:
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby mefa » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:23 pm

@people who make fun of others or their idea:

It is very easy for me to make fun you.

Don't you understand the difference between CD3 and CD20??

At least be honest and say that you have free money to spend and want to maintain a huge gap between you and other players.

Is there any other reason to cry like this on a legitimate suggestion?

PROBLEM WITH SPENDING MONEY: $20, $50, $100, $500 goes you to nowhere in this game. Thousands of dollars have to be spent. And this is the easiest to do for people who have this money to spend and then making fun of others why you are afraid of hard work!! such a shame!

Yes, I am tired of hours of evolving dragons each and everyday for a few month and almost never using them because of this CD=25 (3 of mine at 7* now but less useful than most of my 6* cards)

If panzers worth 100 units in this game and 7* and 8* horseman somewhere from 50 to 150, 7* and 8* dragons are 5~15. This is a suggestion to bring them back to the game.

TO PLAYMAGE: This game is good revenue for you because of many free players . Without them, it will be an abandoned game and no fun for anyone. The game is already lacks enough creativity and variety.
mefa

Postby admin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:01 pm

mefa wrote:TO PLAYMAGE: This game is good revenue for you because of many free players . Without them, it will be an abandoned game and no fun for anyone. The game is already lacks enough creativity and variety.

And the game still do have mass majority of free players. All of them with a exception of very few understand the concept of time-limited bosses and do not constantly make demand for easier and further broken game, just so they can have same advantages. As yutyu mentioned, eventually all players will either forget, no longer care, or do even know panzers was once farmable, as those very few still can't understand nor willing to accept such fact will probably have left the game by then. I am locking this thread (as well as any future threads on this topic), as your petition isn't gaining any traction.

yutyu wrote:Playmage must also make this low CD card and give it to me. Just spin 3 times and everything gets slapped with 13 million damage, instant win! It must be so challenging :)

That's pretty good image scraping and PS skills. If that card was actually in the game (it's not), I would like one as well, totally awesome skill.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion