Chapter 7 Help

Chapter 7 Help

Postby Lee » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:05 am

Keep getting wiped out on the 1st wave.

I have about 6 RPots, but weary of spending them in case I need more on later waves.

Anything to watch out for after wave 1?
and what team would you suggest?
(I'm a Post Panzer player)

Significant cards In deck.
1 of each shooter
1 of each horsey
5* Lotus
Harpy, Echidna, Werewolf
Light Healer
6* 2x Att HP Green
6* 2.5 HP Green
7* Earth Dragon
Lee

Re: Chapter 7 Help

Postby Bigbadjohn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:57 am

That is going to need a lot of pots with what you have available.

I wouldn't personally get too worried about Ch. 7 - rewards are negligible and it isn't designed for people with that limited a card set,

I assume the HP cards are all 6*? Hope to get Warrior Queens (GW rewards help there?) - there is the potential there eventually for a mono-green blast deck, Dryad to heal would be good but
if you can top and tail Warrior Queen (or Demeter) with Harpy, Horseman, 7* Dragon + something else - it could have legs but without healing will need a few pots.
Bigbadjohn

Re: Chapter 7 Help

Postby Benjamin » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Bigbadjohn, I'm working on the same chapter.

For green cards, I think what would work best is (Warrior Queen) or Demeter (if your poor like me) in front and back, with 7* Harpy, Horseman, earth dragon, and green shooter.

I managed through with 2 revives using mono-black blast, 2 x Persephone, 7* necro, famine, werewolf, vampire princess

Just hope like hell you get big spins from apocalypse rider. The level isn't only blue as some of the late stages are mono red! So bringing mono green in isn't necessarily going to be as advantageous as you would think.

I've determined these chapters are doable without panzer, I think the best bet is to load up on a mono white deck with 2xpriestess, ss, paladin, faith, succubus, but since we both don't have most of these cards this isn't an option atm.

anyway I guess I reiterate the point that these levels mix it up so using opposite color isn't going to be as effective as you think, bring your best mono team and get some lucky rolls.

I also appreciate any advice on chapter 7 that doesn't involve panzers as I'm basically in the same shoe as you.
Benjamin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion