Version 3.0

Version 3.0

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:16 pm

admin wrote:We found in the bug in the calculation that is causing but auto-spin to kick in too easily sometimes. We have submitted a fix (version 2.0.11) and hopefully will be approved and released soon. In the meantime, if you upgraded to 2.0.10, please double check your auto-spin kicking in and press stop if it kicks in unintentionally. Sorry for the trouble this has caused and I will keep everyone posted.

As the 2.0 versions had their tenth minor update launched and an eleventh coming soon, is version 3.0 scheduled in the near future already? A major update, again with like 30 new cards would be awesome :)
Ragnarok72

Re: Version 3.0

Postby admin » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Big features released by itself increases the middle number, eg. 2.0.11 => 2.1.0.
Game expansions that adds new skill, gamplay, and content would increase the first number, eg. 2.x.x => 3.0

We will probably adding several new cards in the next couple months (new guild war boss cards, new special mileage reward cards, new special dungeon boss/mob cards), but we haven't really planned for a major expansion with new gameplay and chapter content that would bump up to version 3.0 just yet, but I will keep everyone posted once we do.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:33 am

Thanks! Looking forward to it
Ragnarok72

Postby Crtmn » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:47 pm

As i stated in the suggestions thread, i am hoping that new expansions include different-sized slot reels. Other mobile games i play include cost restrictions and color restrictions, something we are seeing with the apocalypse cards. I hope 3.x.x and beyond head in that direction. I believe an entire new line of cards can be introduced to support 5x4 or 5x5 reels, or existing cards can be modified to support those (e.g. apocalypse cards, instead of changing 5 random colors to its own color, can change 33% (equal to 5 in the current reel system) of off-color spots to on-color.
Crtmn

Return to Dragon Era Discussion