Last Guild War - Record breaking numbers

Re: Last Guild War - Record breaking numbers

Postby Straturli » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 pm

I pay for other games, $17 a month.

Dropped $50 here and all I got was a lousy princess that I got last war anyway.

And I only got that lousy card this time because my guild collectively spent thousands, (min 3,000).

The novelty has worn thin and now at least two of those high spenders are so disillusioned they're thinking of quitting as well. You're alienating your fan base but you want to talk about one guy who devoted his life to the game.

Scatter members means lose the guild points you earn, remember.

And yes, 50k is possible free, I said that in the post. But you will not be able to sleep 8 hours a night.

Possible, but you can play Knights of the Old Republic or Everquest free, and those guys give an advantage to pay members sure, but not so huge an advantage as to screw over people paying thousands of dollars to get nothing like this game.
Straturli

Postby admin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Straturli wrote:And yes, 50k is possible free, I said that in the post. But you will not be able to sleep 8 hours a night.

Actually, you can, if you hit the boss 6 times a day instead of 8, and defeat the boss each time averaging 1190.5 points, you will net over 50k points.

We had a record breaking number of players that went over 50K this war, and many of them didn't purchase Gems (either hitting time accurately or saved up previously earned Gems). Of course, we did have good amount of players that spent toward their goal last war as well, but at their own choice to support the game to get the extra guild points.

pudgy87 wrote:All I want to say is that I spent nothing this war and I got 53000 points getting 1200 a round with star. It can be done and I wanna +1 yuyutu comment good idea unless u know ur guild will win

darkmeter wrote:I haven't spent money on a gw yet and have gotten 50k+ the last 4 gws. I may have to use some free gems (no more than 50) anytime to get the 50k mainly because I enjoy sleep and have work :p.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Straturli » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:13 pm

Yeah... uhm, couple guild wars ago:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13313

Don't want to read it all?

Essentially the top three guilds said, "We have more money than you, no matter how much you spend, we will spend more, you cannot win."

We did approximately 150% of the #1 guild's best score, and mee proved they would spend more than us.

And this is pure profit for Playmage. They're loving it.

Deny with these incidentals all you want.
Straturli

Postby Boop » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:19 pm

So Mee's smack talk finally made impact on someone? I never thought I'd see the day.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby admin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Straturli wrote:Deny with these incidentals all you want.

Where do you see denial in my reply? Did you intentionally choose to ignore my replies, as well as the other posts that proofed you are wrong? You had your chance to express your opinion and complaint, and was given enough responses. However, the intention of your further posts is extremely questionable.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion