card list update.

card list update.

Postby Gozine1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:56 am

Hey guys I just wanted to let y'all know that you need to update the wiki card list because not everything is on there.
Gozine1

Re: card list update.

Postby Rudran » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:32 am

You do understand what a wiki is right? If you find something missing post it yourself... not trying to be mean to newer players (or maybe I am, I'm retired afterall) but it doesn't hurt to discover stuff on your own. I personally think it's exciting. And if you decide to share your discoveries, by all means take time out of your own life and post it on the wiki. Bitter old fogie posting here, nothing to see.
Rudran

Postby Gozine1 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:03 am

Rudran wrote:You do understand what a wiki is right? If you find something missing post it yourself... not trying to be mean to newer players (or maybe I am, I'm retired afterall) but it doesn't hurt to discover stuff on your own. I personally think it's exciting. And if you decide to share your discoveries, by all means take time out of your own life and post it on the wiki. Bitter old fogie posting here, nothing to see.

It's OK I don't mind I just don't have a computer to be able to do that myself I just was pointing out that there are cards missing was all and I'm not really that new of a player to be honest and I do know what wiki means just kinda surprised old people actually know computer terms most old fogies I know don't know anything about technology at all.
Gozine1

Postby I8apuss » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Gozine1 wrote:
Rudran wrote:You do understand what a wiki is right? If you find something missing post it yourself... not trying to be mean to newer players (or maybe I am, I'm retired afterall) but it doesn't hurt to discover stuff on your own. I personally think it's exciting. And if you decide to share your discoveries, by all means take time out of your own life and post it on the wiki. Bitter old fogie posting here, nothing to see.

It's OK I don't mind I just don't have a computer to be able to do that myself I just was pointing out that there are cards missing was all and I'm not really that new of a player to be honest and I do know what wiki means just kinda surprised old people actually know computer terms most old fogies I know don't know anything about technology at all.

Old people may not be the best with technology but we do know how to use punctuation. You can put periods in places other than the end of your paragraph too.
I8apuss

Postby Rudran » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:08 pm

I8apuss wrote:
Gozine1 wrote:

Old people may not be the best with technology but we do know how to use punctuation. You can put periods in places other than the end of your paragraph too.

It's ok I8apuss, he's probably on his phone and too lazy to put in punctuation. Just like he's too lazy to figure out how to post to a Wiki from his phone. This old fogie can do it... I'm being a bit judgmental but it seems like another one that wants everything handed to them.

Btw, "old fogies" invented the computers you're using and not all of us are unable to follow the new "technology." We did hope you youngsters would improve the technology faster, you're the hope of the future, but lately it seems like you're only concerned about instant and personal gratification. Here's to the future!

Oh yeah, I'm not really an "old fogie" (depending on your definition) but this seems like a proper response from one and I can't say I disagree. Loved Dragon Era for a while but a lack of content/updates and a robust system to accommodate them while taking large sums of money for gems has me disillusioned with the game. Good luck.
Rudran

Return to Dragon Era Discussion