Chap 4 Level 22: Stuck here

Chap 4 Level 22: Stuck here

Postby lolwut » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:17 pm

So Chapter 4, 22. Void Dragon Sea, level title "Ruler of Northern Seas", the last boss hit me for, if I recall correctly, 66k damage, and with the best team I can form, I have, maybe... 12k hp? I was able to defeat the Wood Dragon Seas' final boss that did 22k damage by using my Warrior Princess (that I got on my first gem draw, luckily) and a friend's Warrior Princess, using each of their nature-damage-preventing abilities every 10 turns, but now I'm facing a new behemoth that hits for 66k and I don't have any creatures of my own that prevent dark damage.

So, my question is: Is there a way past this level without an additional creature to block dark attacks? I have ones on my friend list but the CD is 20 turns and I can only take 1 (obviously). Are there any farm'able creatures out there that I can get without having to rely on getting lucky with gem recruits? I barely have enough disposable income to buy any gems at all, and God knows I don't have money to spam recruits until I pick up a Cyborg of my own.
lolwut

Re: Chap 4 Level 22: Stuck here

Postby yutyu » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Your solution is very very simple, Death Guard Leader Ability. Found in all 3* golems and in Possessed Doll/Hell Marionette. Death guard revives the team with 1 HP when defeated by a single attack when HP is above certain percentage. Use a Healer Leader + a Death Guard leader. You will cruise through the stage easy. Simple as that.

You can use your golem and a friend's Healer leader
or
you can use your Healer leader and a friend's Hell Marionette

Add me if you don't have friends with Hell Marionette, friend code is below
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby lolwut » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:57 pm

The boss of this level never starts double attacking? In that case, beating it should be easy o.o I'll just have to make sure no two mobs ever attack together
lolwut

Postby mattyb79 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:06 pm

None of the bosses through the regular chapters double hit. Only raid bosses.
mattyb79

Postby Boop » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 pm

mattyb79 wrote:None of the bosses through the regular chapters double hit. Only raid bosses.

*and Guild War bosses.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Return to Dragon Era Discussion