New guildwar Rewards

New guildwar Rewards

Postby ZOOT » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Its sad to see only the boss is only new card you can get!!
Thats out of my league.

Why not chance the other prizes also For low level players??
I / We already won valkyrie also maiden or cerburus why (same prizes alst time)

Please chance to different prizes as last guildwar
ZOOT

Re: New guildwar Rewards

Postby TitusK » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Agreed. A little disappointing that they couldn't change up the rewards. The rewards cards are only useful to an extent.
TitusK

Postby admin » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 pm

I will ask the design team to see if the lesser card rewards can be changed. It does make sense to change or even improve slightly as the new set of bosses will be slightly harder to kill than the previous set as they have more HP (killing the boss will actually give a tiny bit more GP than before, but doing similar amount damages may yield between 1%-30% less GP with the new equation curve. The boss card themselves are better as well for the same reason to offset the harder bosses, at least imo and as designed to be better, but may not be useful for everyone (sorry, no more details about the new boss cards).

The real good news was that we decided to keep personal reward table instead of reverting to more limited reward table of the initial cycle (we do want to keep number of the boss cards issued out down, but don't want to force breakup of too many top guilds). I will post again once I heard back from the design team next week about changing the lesser reward cards.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:24 am

Thnx
ZOOT

Postby matt » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:29 pm

admin wrote:slightly harder to kill than the previous set as they have more HP (killing the boss will actually give a tiny bit more GP than before, but doing similar amount damages may yield between 1%-30% less GP with the new equation curve.

Another way to screw over the players without panzers
matt

Postby admin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:17 am

matt wrote:
admin wrote:slightly harder to kill than the previous set as they have more HP (killing the boss will actually give a tiny bit more GP than before, but doing similar amount damages may yield between 1%-30% less GP with the new equation curve.

Another way to screw over the players without panzers

The difficulty increase will apply to everyone equally, regardless of Panzer/Dragon possession.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 am

admin wrote:I will ask the design team to see if the lesser card rewards can be changed. It does make sense to change or even improve slightly as the new set of bosses will be slightly harder to kill than the previous set as they have more HP (killing the boss will actually give a tiny bit more GP than before, but doing similar amount damages may yield between 1%-30% less GP with the new equation curve. The boss card themselves are better as well for the same reason to offset the harder bosses, at least imo and as designed to be better, but may not be useful for everyone (sorry, no more details about the new boss cards).

The real good news was that we decided to keep personal reward table instead of reverting to more limited reward table of the initial cycle (we do want to keep number of the boss cards issued out down, but don't want to force breakup of too many top guilds). I will post again once I heard back from the design team next week about changing the lesser reward cards.

We have changed up most of non-boss reward cards (maiden series didn't change as there were no suitable replacement). If you are planning for a non-boss reward, please double check the new tables.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:40 am

Well done ZOOT on bringing this up and well done admin for taking prompt action and making the necessary improvements. That's better, thanks.
mistervista

Postby yutyu » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:10 am

Just a quick suggestion regarding the rewards of the war so that it can be looked into for future wars.
When a guild has over 10 people scoring >=50k points in war, the #10 ranker gets a 7* card while the #11 ranker only get a 5*
There is extreme contrast between #10 and #11 prizes and this might cause conflict in a guild when people are fighting over the top 10 spots and might cause a guild to break apart.

Would it be possible to add another reward tier for those ranked >=11 so those who scored >=50k get at least a 6* card?
The current reward setup only encourages 10 people in a guild to spend, while the proposed setup would encourage more spenders, which means more profit for Playmage.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby pmsupport » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi yutyu, thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it to the Design Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion