New Miles Rewards

Re: New Miles Rewards

Postby mistervista » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:39 am

hawkeyes56 wrote:IMO I think sailor miles is outrageous in cost. 1000 miles is approximately 40 bucks. So close to 600 bucks for top prize. Granted I've spent plenty on this game. But regret it. Would be a much more attractive game with lower costs and MORE of earning cards through quests and special quests. Apocolypse is a great example. Ya you may spend a few bucks on revives, but you don't have to spend 200 bucks for a card lol.

+1
mistervista

Postby mefa » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:Actually Sea Serpent is exactly the same as Harpy, just from another element. Very inconsistent to double it in prize, would've maked sense if it had been a naga. Might be a mistake by PM?

My thoughts on the new rewards:

-First three cards are utterly useless, both the alice and fire elemental are overprized. Anyone who redeems these cards is out of his mind...
-Since the warrior queen won't be available as GW rewards -3000 is still high in prize- this card is useful for the newest spenders
-Sea Serpent is HP, and therefore useful, but one of the weakest of its kind, they overvalued it by making it twice as expensive as the Harpy
-Fairy queen still useless, only card collectors will buy, but the same card seems to be 2.5k miles cheaper than the previous round?! (Not sure)
-Panzer is awesome, in my opinion this is the card that is underprized, I'd much rather field a panzer than the Hermes or Aphrodite - buy this one if u can!
- Greater demon is a nice card, u will need to buy two to make it an useful healer, especially in happy weekend. I had put this one below the panzer, but I would have done that with the Next cards as well...
- Both Hermes and Aphrodite are complete rip-offs, especially when u have pandora/andromeda already. These cards seem to be introduced to squeeze out the few who have nearly completed their monster list x_x

Good points, I would like to mention about the previous 5*LOTUS, I wanted to but 2 to evolve my 6* one to a 7*, instead of checking the shop forever but I had 1600 miles only!

However, she is gone now and some useless cards instead :(

The only that I may buy (in future) is the Panzer (Useful for who don't have it) also to mention G-Demon but I have no demon from Levels yet.

Maybe, I will wait to see the next miles
mefa

Postby mefa » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:18 am

UPDATE: Thanks for Flesh-Lotus as one of guild war rewards. It is a very good poison card!
mefa

Postby warwick » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Erm. Miles rewards rotate every month???
warwick

Postby LIQUID » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Are there any plans to change the Sailor miles rewards anytime soon???
LIQUID

Postby Woody » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:30 pm

LIQUID wrote:Are there any plans to change the Sailor miles rewards anytime soon???

Admin~ when will new Sailor Miles change again? Will a different Panzer be available in the new rotation?

And I agree that the current cards are either over priced or unless to players like myself who have invested multiple times for cards. The only reason I would invest again are to purchase cards of value that I can not obtain elsewhere.

Just a suggestion: make the two highest price cards ones unique, i.e., cards with special attributes and unavailable anywhere else. Now, that would get me to invest again!

Woody
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby pmsupport » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi, the mile rewards should be changed within one and a half months.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:04 pm

Will there be another Panzer available?

Woody
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby pmsupport » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi Woody, we don't know yet. Please wait for the new mile rewards to come out and check for yourself.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Woody » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Admin ~ I hope.another Panzer is available. I would like to have one of another colour to go.with the blue one I purchased - that right purchased. I bought the packets of 11 cards to.get that blue Panzer. And I would do.it again for one of a different colour.

( I am at the stage where I am mostly getting cards I already have when I get the 11 packet set. Last time I got my umpteenth Zeus and 6 five star cards that I had already leveled to max. I seem to get many of the same cards each time. Great depth, lousy breadth)

Woody
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion