New Miles Rewards

New Miles Rewards

Postby Niobiumstar » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:14 am

Now the new miles rewards have come out (including Panzer Sea... Hooray!!!!!), share what you guys think. Also, Admin, does Aphrodite have any special abilities like Pandora?????? :?: Thanks.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Re: New Miles Rewards

Postby Crtmn » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:48 am

Odd to see that an HP card has doubled in price. Nice to see panzer back, but I'd still like to see the dungeons return, maybe some weekend events or something.
Crtmn

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:23 am

Hi Niobiumstar, you can tap the card icon to enter its card detail screen and check its attributes and skills. Yes, Aphrodite have the similar special abilities as Pandora.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Benjamin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:26 am

I think prices are fair, a little more for sea serpent than harpy but it is a slightly better card, real happy to see panzer
Benjamin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:37 am

Actually Sea Serpent is exactly the same as Harpy, just from another element. Very inconsistent to double it in prize, would've maked sense if it had been a naga. Might be a mistake by PM?

My thoughts on the new rewards:

-First three cards are utterly useless, both the alice and fire elemental are overprized. Anyone who redeems these cards is out of his mind...
-Since the warrior queen won't be available as GW rewards -3000 is still high in prize- this card is useful for the newest spenders
-Sea Serpent is HP, and therefore useful, but one of the weakest of its kind, they overvalued it by making it twice as expensive as the Harpy
-Fairy queen still useless, only card collectors will buy, but the same card seems to be 2.5k miles cheaper than the previous round?! (Not sure)
-Panzer is awesome, in my opinion this is the card that is underprized, I'd much rather field a panzer than the Hermes or Aphrodite - buy this one if u can!
- Greater demon is a nice card, u will need to buy two to make it an useful healer, especially in happy weekend. I had put this one below the panzer, but I would have done that with the Next cards as well...
- Both Hermes and Aphrodite are complete rip-offs, especially when u have pandora/andromeda already. These cards seem to be introduced to squeeze out the few who have nearly completed their monster list x_x
Last edited by Ragnarok72 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ragnarok72

Postby Clos » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:48 am

Yeah I really wish they kept it the same as it really does the same as harpy.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Slikknick » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:55 am

Niobiumstar wrote:Now the new miles rewards have come out (including Panzer Sea... Hooray!!!!!), share what you guys think. Also, Admin, does Aphrodite have any special abilities like Pandora?????? :?: Thanks.

Yes Aphrodite also makes gold chests apear on Solomon's Mines!
Slikknick

Postby Benjamin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 am

I think 3000 for blue HP would have been slightly more fair, 2000 for Harpy was slightly underpriced as HP cards are essential through middle of the game and even one or two Harpy's took me far.

Alice isn't completely useless, it's a 50% DR against dark and 6*. It's no necro but not completely useless. I agree though not worth the sailor miles.

You won't need to buy two greater demons as you can collect two throughout the game, so essentially buy one and collect the other two and you have an 8* healer, perfect for mines.

Hermes, and Aphrodite, are there for the spenders.

anyway I appreciate your opinions.
Benjamin

Postby mattyb79 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 am

I'm fairly disappointed in the whole lot. Charging more for sea serpent is just a ploy for more money, since that is the one card most mid level players need. Plus the fact that you can get it from the guild shop makes it a huge rip off. Bringing panzer back is good for those that didn't get a chance to get one, but really useless for anyone who has one. Putting a card that can be obtained through regular gameplay up for 10k miles is absurd. It should at least be something that was gem recruit only for that price. But what really let me down was the utter lack of creativity for Hermes and Aphrodite. All they did was change the color and picture of Andromeda and Pandora and throw them out there. I was really excited for the the new cards and for the amount of money it takes to get one of the 12k or 15k cards, I would have expected a little more thought and variety. I just hope the new guild war bosses aren't nerfed like the rest of these last few new releases or there will be little hope left in this game for me.
mattyb79

Postby hawkeyes56 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:21 am

IMO I think sailor miles is outrageous in cost. 1000 miles is approximately 40 bucks. So close to 600 bucks for top prize. Granted I've spent plenty on this game. But regret it. Would be a much more attractive game with lower costs and MORE of earning cards through quests and special quests. Apocolypse is a great example. Ya you may spend a few bucks on revives, but you don't have to spend 200 bucks for a card lol.
m60x26 poppyseed
hawkeyes56

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion