Lickzy took over Boop

Lickzy took over Boop

Postby Clos » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:01 am

Just reading stuff these days. Is it just me or did Boop sell his account to Lickzy. Maybe Boop has spent too much time with a green leaf fish as Lickzy spent too much time with a magma fish. What is up with all the sarcasm and devaluing? Eh oh we'll guess the Dragon Era crowd needs someone to toughen them up. Still miss ya Boop. ;)
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Re: Lickzy took over Boop

Postby Rudran » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Boop has given in to the dark side. He's embraced his Silent Rage....

In all honesty, you have to do something to stay entertained in this game, it's not like there's a lot of new content to challenge people. And the community has changed a bit, or we've heard the same old complaints over and over that we all know can likely be overcome with a little thought and effort.

Anyways, not speaking for Boop. Think he's on vacation or something like that at the moment.
Rudran

Postby Boop » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 am

Clos my dear.

I skipped over to Sydney for a few days. Good to know I was missed. Be home soon sweetie pie. <3
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Clos » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 am

Boop wrote:Clos my dear.

I skipped over to Sydney for a few days. Good to know I was missed. Be home soon sweetie pie. <3

Oh so that's where you skipped out to. I came home and saw the dog in the garage with no food or water. Fair warning I'll be leaving you the house next week. I'm going to go see some boobies at the beach. Make sure the dog is fed or I'll dig your hole right next to his.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Boop » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Back home now to finish slapping whingers.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Return to Dragon Era Discussion