New player questions

New player questions

Postby Cyrus » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi all,

I started playing this nice game recently but have found info is a bit scarce on various details of the game. I'm hoping you can help answer some questions:

1) Which hero do my friends see/use? Is it the leader of the current team, the leader of the first team, my strongest card, or something else?

2) Is it more effective to take one of each color or take the strongest 5 regardless of color (I'm level 22 now, only have the single 6* Royal Fencer and some 4* cards, so not a lot to choose yet)?

3) Thanks to lickzy's guide, I've been doing well so far. "Healer friend" was an eye-opener and now the only thing that stops me is stages/bosses that can one-shot my party. If I load up on high HP heroes, it takes forever to down a boss though. Is there a good hero or way to deal with stages that insta-kill my noob team?

4) Are the ... Apocalypse levels any good for low level players? With my Fencer I can take on Earth Normal, but it doesn't seem to drop anything useful?
Cyrus

Re: New player questions

Postby Benjamin » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:03 pm

1) Which hero do my friends see/use? Is it the leader of the current team, the leader of the first team, my strongest card, or something else?

They see your current leader

2) Is it more effective to take one of each color or take the strongest 5 regardless of color (I'm level 22 now, only have the single 6* Royal Fencer and some 4* cards, so not a lot to choose yet)?

It really depends on the situation.

3)
Thanks to lickzy's guide, I've been doing well so far. "Healer friend" was an eye-opener and now the only thing that stops me is stages/bosses that can one-shot my party. If I load up on high HP heroes, it takes forever to down a boss though. Is there a good hero or way to deal with stages that insta-kill my noob team?

Yes there is a way to deal with these stages, it involves a specific card ability. Most cards that have this ability are very common.

4)
Are the ... Apocalypse levels any good for low level players? With my Fencer I can take on Earth Normal, but it doesn't seem to drop anything useful?

Not any good
Benjamin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion