New Guild War Boss

Re: New Guild War Boss

Postby Saynt » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:59 pm

I'd say double reaper or Lilith healer combo, that's what I've been using and range from 600-900 everytime, now I don't spend money on guild wars I only buy potions for weekends to upgrade my guild, but it works for me if your looking for decent points and possibly a boss card try these if your a mid tier player.
Saynt

Postby mistervista » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Ragnarok72 wrote:The Valkyrie strategy relies on free spins to actually work I guess. (Unless one of those valkyries is skilled) would also take a long long time... I'd prefer double oath with death

That's what I thought until I tried it but actually it doesn't require either free spins or hearts to drop in. The team setup I described gives 57k+ HP which is just enough to survive until the Valkyries become available for the first time. After that they are constantly available. Now I've got the hang of it I can usually finish it in just under 15 minutes give or take a minute or two depending on fire symbol drops with War.
BTW none of my cards are skilled up at all. Hope that helps.
Last edited by mistervista on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
mistervista

Postby Boop » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Ferg, Welcome to the fold if it's your first war. Good to see you're enthusiastic.

Mistervista, great use of card combinations and skill synergy. I respect that.

Edit: Mistervista, have you considered running your 3 Valkyries Zeus War team with an Agni? Maybe the x2 atk could help you deal enough damage to not need the 4th Valk?
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby ferg » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 pm

No sir, not my first one. Started with Lucifer so this is my 4th(?) guild war. But like I said, just don't have the cards to pull it off this time. Still got alot of work to do.

I'll get there, in time.
ferg

Postby Benjamin » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:27 pm

I was running it with dual poseidons in front and back with death and panzer and medusa, i get 4 shots with death two with panzer and two with poseidon that nets about 700 to 1100 depending on how lucky death rolls are. I'll make it to 50k easily without gem runs. I think 8* thetis would improve this setup but shes hard to come by.

Nice setup mistervista, thanks for sharing that setup,
Benjamin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:26 pm

@boop: using a Agni as second leader will cause to remove Zeus, as the team doesn't have much striking power. So that would be like 4 valkyries, war and agni. I think Zeus is ur main damage on his setup, question is will the x2 attack speeden things up enough to make up for that? ;)

@mister: very, very funny team. I'll try it out anytime soon. Great thinking (and trying), I didn't realise ur hp would be sufficient to deal with up to turn 20 ;)
Ragnarok72

Postby mistervista » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:31 am

Boop wrote:Ferg, Welcome to the fold if it's your first war. Good to see you're enthusiastic.

Mistervista, great use of card combinations and skill synergy. I respect that.

Edit: Mistervista, have you considered running your 3 Valkyries Zeus War team with an Agni? Maybe the x2 atk could help you deal enough damage to not need the 4th Valk?

Thanks Boop. Yes I did try Agni helper but the 4th Valkyrie is necessary for the blocking sync to work, but thanks for the suggestion. Would be useful to have the 2x attack though aswell. That's where the suggestion for using a mid - team leader skill would have come in handy ;-)
mistervista

Postby Boop » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:52 am

Ferg, my bad, I don't read good in the morning.

Rag, shhh, I don't read good in the morning.

Mistervista, shame that Valk doesn't go to 7* like the White and Green variations then, I guess. What kind of time does it take you to kill the boss?
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby mistervista » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:33 am

Boop wrote:Mistervista, shame that Valk doesn't go to 7* like the White and Green variations then, I guess. What kind of time does it take you to kill the boss?

Yes that would be better. That goes for lots of other cards too.

It usually takes me between 10 and 15 minutes.
mistervista

Postby Crtmn » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:17 am

My team isn't great, but it nets about 500 per run. Amazon Warrior, Possessed Doll, 6* Medusa, 6* Valkyrie, Naga, 6* Poseidon leader. requires only one set of 3 hearts to heal enough to pass the third attack, then naga's 3 turn delay will be enough to get to Valk Active, then Possessed Doll after 0 dmg double hit will allow for enough time to get to Medusa Active, plus 2x poseidon active over the 33 turns or so.
Crtmn

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion