Most gold farmed in a single weekend

Re: Most gold farmed in a single weekend

Postby mistervista » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:37 am

LIQUID wrote:There is this wonderful feature in the game called auto spin. This amazing feature allows people to farm large sums of gold during the weekend while barely looking at their phone.
I use to farm about 8-9 million a weekend. Its down to about 3-4 million now.

I assume you're talking about the difficult level? I can autospin on that one but I find that sometimes it runs out of coins before it's finished so I have to sit and watch it anyway and use skills when they are available. What sort of team do you use that does it on it's own?
mistervista

Postby mefa » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:54 am

It is totally depend on your team, usually people below level 100 will have a hard time to do it. But as soon as you get good cards i.e. a 7* HP card to be added to your deck to rich above 12.5K HP and then you have x2.5 or x.3 attack multiplier as leader skill, you can do it in 5 minutes unsupervised. Still you need around 1 minute to finish bosses (if they are not killed auto-spin yet) and to continue (choosing a friend etc) and re-auto spin again. So depend on if you do this for 2*24 hours and if your deck is good enough to do it every 6min or not you can earn up to 20mil. My record is ~10mil. :)
mefa

Postby LIQUID » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Wow, do you really have to refill on coins. Ouch. Ok this is the auto spin team I use on the (difficult) mine. Takes roughly 5 maybe 6 minutes a run & about 1000-1200 coins.
Lead- 8* Dragon of legend
6* madusa
6* vampire Princess
6* succubus queen
7* snake spirit
Assist- demon overlord

If there is no demon overlord up on my friend list I use a blue, or gold healer. Also any 7* HP card will work. I just like using snake spirit.
I had to do some experimenting with line-ups before I found this one. I know not every one will beable to duplicate this lineup, but I hope it helps someone out.
LIQUID

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:37 pm

LIQUID wrote:Wow, do you really have to refill on coins. Ouch. Ok this is the auto spin team I use on the (difficult) mine. Takes roughly 5 maybe 6 minutes a run & about 1000-1200 coins.
Lead- 8* Dragon of legend
6* madusa
6* vampire Princess
6* succubus queen
7* snake spirit
Assist- demon overlord

If there is no demon overlord up on my friend list I use a blue, or gold healer. Also any 7* HP card will work. I just like using snake spirit.
I had to do some experimenting with line-ups before I found this one. I know not every one will beable to duplicate this lineup, but I hope it helps someone out.

Exactly my line-up, but I use a priestess of light instead of the overlord. Also since I know u have the card I suggest u exchange ur vampire princess for ur lucifer :p
Ragnarok72

Postby arcthelad » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:46 pm

I try to get 20+ million every weekend.
arcthelad

Postby LIQUID » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:08 pm

I still need one more cp before I can make that change. Thanks for bringing that to my attention Ragnarok72. Unfortunately 8* war cards are not very cp friendly. 35 cp each.
LIQUID

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion