Increase gem rewards!

Increase gem rewards!

Postby mikeworld » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:39 pm

I suggest increasing gems rewards. GWs are getting costly every war and you're benefiting from it.
I suggest an increase in every reward not just in GWs is in order
mikeworld

Re: Increase gem rewards!

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:48 am

Sadly I can't see any reason not to defend PM here!

Apart from a few players in lower/mid-tier guilds spending moderately to get to the 40k/50k points threshold the rewards for the GW are fixed "even if we collectively spend nothing".

This discussion has already been played out in the forums regarding fixed vs. variable rewards and we as a community are fully cognisant of PM's stance on this (personally I don't agree with it but I'm just a player) policy regarding GW rewards.

If people want to pay to fight for bragging rights for being top guild that is a choice we are making as (supposedly) rational adults so I can't see any point in complaining as it is the player base that created this issue and not really PM.
Bigbadjohn

Re: Increase gem rewards!

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:43 am

I would like to see more proportionate rewards - the step from 20000 - 40000 to get increased rewards for individuals is too big IMHO but sadly the current system for inter-guild fighting will maximise PM revenue and I suppose those boys need to eta and pay rent.
Bigbadjohn

Return to Dragon Era Discussion