Dragon Era Chat

Re: Dragon Era Chat

Postby Woody » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Thanks Boop. Best I can tell iti is not currently available on the Kindle Fire platform.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Boop » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Shame, jump on PC then! ^_^
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Slikknick » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Bump!
Slikknick

Postby Slikknick » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Happy Holidays everyone!
Slikknick

Postby ayanefan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Oy, nice app but did you see what it requests for access?

- In-app purchases (hmmm.... ok)
- Location (well, sure ... maybe)
- Photos/Media/Files (WTH!!!! this is getting a bit weird)
- Camera (Whoa! Is that a typo^)
- microphone (GEEZ MAN! Why not call North Korea directly?)
- WIfi Connection information (ok, now this is like, SPY ON ME! I want to be a famous as a Kardashian)
-Device ID & Call information (Ok, here's my credit card number, and the pin ... oh, why don't you also use my bank account... an my social insurance number... why not throw in the code to my alarm system and the key is located under a rock next to the hibiscus plant)

As George Takei would say "OH MY!!"
Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
- Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)
ayanefan

Postby yutyu » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:01 pm

You are beyond paranoid...

ayanefan wrote:In-app purchases (hmmm.... ok)

For you to spend money and play games/buy bots/send gifts/make your message colorful.

ayanefan wrote:- Location (well, sure ... maybe)

For you to share your location, strictly optional (less than 5% of users share location)

ayanefan wrote:- Photos/Media/Files (WTH!!!! this is getting a bit weird)

Required access to allow for sharing of screenshots, I share screenshots and pictures all the time, works similar to whatsapp. (again optional)

ayanefan wrote:- Camera (Whoa! Is that a typo^)

You can share instant pictures taken with your phone camera. (Uhh... O.P.T.I.O.N.A.L)

ayanefan wrote:- microphone (GEEZ MAN! Why not call North Korea directly?)

to send voice messages. (http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.c ... __us_1.mp3)

ayanefan wrote:- WIfi Connection information (ok, now this is like, SPY ON ME! I want to be a famous as a Kardashian)

to allow use of wifi to reduce data usage, silly.

ayanefan wrote:-Device ID & Call information (Ok, here's my credit card number, and the pin ... oh, why don't you also use my bank account... an my social insurance number... why not throw in the code to my alarm system and the key is located under a rock next to the hibiscus plant)

Device information is to keep the device ID of your phone so if someone tries to login your account, they can know right away.

Hey, governments from all around the world has surveillance systems on the internet and in public places. Better throw away your phone and move away from civilization. I recommend moving deep into the woods, a remote island or even Antarctica. That way no one can monitor and potentially harm you. Get packing now!
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby ayanefan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am

yutyu wrote:You are beyond paranoid...

Paranoid? Me? No, no, no, no! You gave us the brainwashing explanation of all the options, you must be part of the elite conspirators who are looking to take over the world and reduce the population so you can have mass control. I have a basement full of food and tin hats, don't come to my house unless you know where the traps are and don't sick your zombies on me, I have a water tower full of holy water to take care of that. .... uhh, shoot, no, that's vampires.... crap, back to the DrudgeReport, I'll be back in 10 minutes.

;)
Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
- Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)
ayanefan

Postby ZOOT » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:19 pm

O. M. G
ZOOT

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion