Raid Boss Rewards Question?

Raid Boss Rewards Question?

Postby wildmodern » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 pm

I recently found a boss raid and a friend of mine that I talk to everyday fought it and killed it receiving the Boss card. Why didn't I also get the card for being the finder?
Thanks,
DavetheBold ;)
wildmodern

Re: Raid Boss Rewards Question?

Postby Byce » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:31 pm

the rewards given out aren't the same on raid boss kills. each person contributing gets their own rewards.
Byce

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi wildmodern, you will get coins, Exp and bonus card(s) if you have dealt damage to a boss killed. Players who encounter the boss, kill it, or deal the most damage will receive 2 cards instead of one. The bonus card(s) can be a boss card, or a minion card, randomly generated according to the appear rate of different cards. Every player's cards are independent from each other's. Actually, every card is independently generated.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Blugamca » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:07 pm

@pm, what are the raid boss card drop rates? I have killed numerous raid bosses over level 20 and yet to receive a single raid boss card. It's almost like you don't want me to get one, or is my luck just really that bad? I have friends who have killed way less and have duplicates of a couple raid bosses. I know the drop rates increase the higher the raid boss level but I have killed level 38 raid bosses and still nothing.
Blugamca
a7d716
Be consistently persistent
Blugamca

Postby pmsupport » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Hi Blugamca, I'm afraid we cannot disclose the exact drop rates. It starts pretty low from level 20 boss and increases in a non-linear way. The cards are randomly generated by the server, so please rest assure that it has nothing to do with your account.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Blugamca » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Well I'm glad it's nothing to do with my account but I do think it's garbage that you don't have it written in your code for after so many boss kills, you should get a boss card. The number of raid bosses I have killed is ridiculous and yet I still have yet to get one. I think that having no guarantees for your players hard work and time is a great way to piss your loyal fans off to the point to stop spending money and then you lose customers. It's a good thing you have those top few guilds that spend thousands of dollars because you will never see another dime from me. But I do suggest treading carefully, because people only put up with crap for so long. Then you won't have any customers paying your bills.
Blugamca
a7d716
Blugamca

Postby ferg » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:18 am

I've killed more raid bosses than I've had hot dinners and no raid card. I've done alot of gem recruits to get the same trash multiple times ( I don't want an ultra steel trash can!). If I spend 5 bucks, don't give me a lancer. It almost cost me 400 cause I almost threw my phone in disgust.

My last good card I got from gems was so long ago, that I can't even remember. Warrior princess, I think. Only reason I got that is because they want me to try to save up 3k in sailor miles to get another one! My guild shop knows when I'm sitting on 20k points cause it dries up.

And why is dancing girl in gem draw? A crappy 4 card that don't upgrade any further? You guys need to move some of that crap into pal points cause it wasn't nothing but a five dollar snack for my other beast. My last three draws have been 4 star cards that I could win somewhere on the game. I'm done with gem recruiting for this reason.

A lancer! Still sick about this and that was 2 weeks ago!
ferg

Postby Woody » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:33 pm

I agree that any 4 star cards bought with gems should at minimum level up to six stars. The 4 stars that level only to 5 stars should be available only in the Guild Shop. I have had similar experiences and it discourages real $$ investment. Better to spend $$ to obtain 7star cards in Guild War.

imho
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Blugamca » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Woody wrote: Better to spend $$ to obtain 7star cards in Guild War.

Honestly, that's the only time I have spent money in this game, because I was GUARANTEED a 7* card that turned out to be pretty nice. And now I won't even spend my gems for gem recruits because of the amount of trash in there. And trying for something decent from sailor miles is a joke. You have to spend over $200 in gem recruits for a panzer dragon. Great solution for the requests for the return of panzer dragons. Keep your fan base of people spending thousands happy and crap on everyone else! That should be your new slogan.

And for the record, I know, it's a game I can choose not to play. And probably here very soon, I will. If significant improvements aren't made, then once I hit level 160, I'll probably stop.
Blugamca
a7d716
Blugamca

Return to Dragon Era Discussion