Help?

Help?

Postby Niobiumstar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:12 am

Well, I have been playing for seven months regularly but havent gotten anywhere. I cant get more than 10000 in guild war, havent been able to even finish let alone get the card for the apocalypse maps except for water and I have no good cards that I can use widely. Can someone please help me?
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Re: Help?

Postby ZOOT » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:27 am

Here is a very usefull video

http://youtu.be/ETxmCCsMoD0
ZOOT

Postby Wendigo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:33 am

For those with limited or no real money:
1. Find yourself a guild with a level 7 shop; many 6* cards do not show up earlier.
2. Spend your weekends running Solomon's Mines. Best on difficult stage.
3. Buy up E-pots in the guild shop.
4. Use the E-pots to run Solomon's Mines...alot)))
5. Check the guild shop as much as possible, there may only be 2 or 3 good cards showing up each week.

This will increase your level quickly and after a while you will have lots of money for buying up those good cards from the shop.
Lastly- work on making a Solomon's Mines team that can run it quickly and on autospin(at least until the last stage); this will greatly increase your efficiency and free up some of your time for other things.
Wendigo

Postby yutyu » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:27 am

+1 to what Wendigo said and also try your best to get apocalypse cards but prioritize first on the colors you use the most, as these cards have one of the lowest skill CD and will be your best asset in guild war.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Niobiumstar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:52 pm

I do try but have never had enough hp to get fire and have already missed out on earth.
Niobiumstar

Postby mefa » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Don't worry, Dungen/Guild war all repeat... 1st thing: Join a guild good for your level 2nd: Find out if you can clear Solomon difficult
mefa

Postby Niobiumstar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Guys just to clarify I am in a small guild with a level 6 guild shop, I am level 83, that this is the second run of apocalypse mas so probably won't go again, and can easily farm solomams mines difficult gettimg abou 1.5 million each weekend. I also have no wish at the moment to spend real money on ths game ( partly because I have no credit card). Im sorry if I had misled you guys in the first post if I did not add enough info.
Niobiumstar

Postby _0nyx_ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 pm

I just want to say I need some help aswell with the current Apocalypse boss War on Insane. What I need is some friends, even if only temporarily, to provide me adequate support via an 8star Catalina, which will allow me to run the lvl no problem. That is if I don't get unluckily lucky running 5lines and blasting through before my active skills are ready. Anyways my game ID is ecf03x, thanks for hearing out my plea.

P.S. I know the other day, way back really, I saw someone post about Monster Hunter and I just have to say that it's my favorite and only PSP game I play.
_0nyx_

Postby Kavelus » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Onyx and Niobiumstar add me and I will try to help with Apoc. (My id is my sig) I don't have Catalina but a guy in my guild does. I can get his id and I have a few other friends with Canonneer. At the least I know what it's like to be limited in cards so I can try to help you figure out a "safe" way to run it
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Postby _0nyx_ » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:13 am

Thank you everyone, who helped me finally get my hands on war.
_0nyx_

Return to Dragon Era Discussion