Sea dragons spawn times.

Sea dragons spawn times.

Postby Slikknick » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:07 am

I may be incorrect but as of yet I have never seen sea dragons spawn times between 00:00 and 06:00 server time.

I find this highly inconvenient and a blatant disregard to your oceanic customer base. I understand we are not your primary target for marketing, but I know of quite a few players in the oceanic time slot that would have spent a magnitude of $$ on this game to rival a very large percentage of your player group.

In solution I suggest 3 out of 7 days of the week you spawn the dragons in this time bracket so I may continue to waste my energy pots during the week instead of dusting them off for Solomon's mines on weekend.
Slikknick

Re: Sea dragons spawn times.

Postby Bigbadjohn » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:01 am

This is a major disadvantage to those of us who reside in European time zones (close to GMT+0) as often it means that 2 of the 3 jewel dragon spawns are at a time when we are likely to be sleeping - it would be nice to think that PM ran this as a "Global" rather than a regional game - this has been discussed before and sadly I hold out little hope to have anything done to make the game fairer for those players.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Wendigo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 am

This is also one of few game problems with an easy fix by either adding 1 more spawn time or spacing the existing spawnings out better. Between sleep and work/school many people in non-usa time zones have trouble catching these.
Wendigo

Postby hawkeyes56 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 am

I agree even though I'm not in that time zone. Just simply put up 4 slots for sea dragons or 5 slots for that matter!!
m60x26 poppyseed
hawkeyes56

Postby Lee » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:59 am

+1

GMT +0 User here. Its a pain missing 2 of the 3 opportunities.
Lee

Postby Lee » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 am

I don't really see the reason for limiting these so much. (Accepted its a "Special" Dungeon so PM don't want it available all the time). However.....
Would it not be better to have it on a recurring 4 hour timeline (6 times / day) or similar
This would solve the time zone issue and....

These are only used for strengthening, which leads to evolving.
The more cards people strengthen & evolve, leads to
more EPot usage (Possible spend)
Searching out more cards to evolve (Possible spend)

I personally have several decent cards with matching cards in chapter 5, 6 & 7 which I know I'll need to spend money on E&R pots to get, but never get round to it due to the limited time of EXP dragons, I'm only just getting enough dragons to strengthen other cards I have / get.
Lee

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:02 am

Lee wrote:I don't really see the reason for limiting these so much. (Accepted its a "Special" Dungeon so PM don't want it available all the time). However.....
Would it not be better to have it on a recurring 4 hour timeline (6 times / day) or similar
This would solve the time zone issue and....

These are only used for strengthening, which leads to evolving.
The more cards people strengthen & evolve, leads to
more EPot usage (Possible spend)
Searching out more cards to evolve (Possible spend)

I personally have several decent cards with matching cards in chapter 5, 6 & 7 which I know I'll need to spend money on E&R pots to get, but never get round to it due to the limited time of EXP dragons, I'm only just getting enough dragons to strengthen other cards I have / get.

+1
Ragnarok72

Postby LIQUID » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 pm

I agree with Lee.

I myself miss 2 of the 3 runs due to work and sleep. I sometimes miss the 3rd one as well due to work.
LIQUID

Postby mistervista » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:05 am

What is going on with the times recently? It seems that for the last week or more almost every day the first appearance of the jewel dragons has been at 11:00 or occasionally 10:00 which in the uk is 8pm and 7pm respectively. This only gives us one chance per day to play these maps. It's beyond time that you addressed this issue and gave all your players globally the same opportunity to play them.
mistervista

Postby admin » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:59 am

We will look into adding a 4th time slot so it's evenly spread across 24 hours for a future server update. There will be some logistics that needs to worked out with picking the stage for the 4th slots (probably randomly for the all-three type) and such.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion