Fire Apocalypse difficult

Fire Apocalypse difficult

Postby Cyrus » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:33 pm

I tried Fire Apocalypse: difficult a few times this week. To my surprise, it wasn't difficult at all. With some 4* and 5* cards and a 6* healer, I can pretty much auto-spin my way through. The thing is, I haven't gotten any rare chest drops yet in about 8 tries and I really don't have much use for another dozen zombie warriors.

Is the drop rate really that low or am I doing something wrong?

Are the rare drops themselves worth anything, or is it just the stage bonus card?

What kind of HP/skills does Insane require?
Cyrus

Re: Fire Apocalypse difficult

Postby Bigbadjohn » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:56 pm

The rewards are fairly poor on drops but the xp/energy rate is good for something that can be auto spin at low level.

Insane generally needs the leader slots to be white healer + 50% damage mitigation - then usually 2hp and 2 shooters or shooter + poison as you will need a reasonable amount of hp to survive. Don't try with less than just under 10k hp but each has its own quirks.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Cyrus » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Bigbadjohn wrote:Insane generally needs the leader slots to be white healer + 50% damage mitigation - then usually 2hp and 2 shooters or shooter + poison as you will need a reasonable amount of hp to survive. Don't try with less than just under 10k hp but each has its own quirks.

Awesome, that is exactly the info I was looking for. I don't have any of those cards yet, but now at least I won't waste 40 energy until I at least have a chance of completing it.

Thanks!
Cyrus

Postby _0nyx_ » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:52 pm

I've been doing all the insane maps with just under 9000 or 10000 depending on the color. For red my team has under 9k hp. I only have one HP card werewolf. I will admit that I'm extremely close to bare minimum and have survived round 5 with only 31hp to spare.My team has room for improvement lvls wise as my friends 8star Catalina is like lvl27. Anyways good luck with insane. Yeah I've been having the same problem but with insane. I'm still having troubles getting War.
_0nyx_

Postby Woody » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:55 pm

I used a team that consisted of a white leader/healer, blue panzer, sea serpent (HP), zeus, necromancer, and 7* catalina as helper. got the war card on my second run. like playing slots in vegas; some strategy, hell of a lot of luck.

thanks forum, and especially Kavelus, for the advise and tips.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Carava » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:38 am

would i be able to do insane if i had white healer, 2 hp cards, 6* shooter, 5* lotus, and catalina friend without revives? otherwise im just gonna have to save up my 1M a week gold and wait for revives in shop :(
Carava

Postby _0nyx_ » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 am

Fire is over now, but you could do it with Light Healer, probably blue aswell, 1hp card, 2hitters(one for me was 7star fire dragon) then I Had 6star lotus and 7star Catalina max lvl and 8star Catalina lvl25friends(they were about same considering their lvls). You might need second hp card or just drop poison 5*lotus and use a card with more hp. you only need just under 9k hp to run fire apocalypse insane with healer and 2shooters.
_0nyx_

Return to Dragon Era Discussion