Mono or Multicolor Team?

Re: Mono or Multicolor Team?

Postby Benjamin » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:25 am

That is fairly accurate, but also keep in mind that a dual oath mono team will give you 4x HP and 4x attack power. In late levels (chapter 7 and 8) you will need some hp and some fire power.

Also if you have apocalypse rider cards you want to utilize you may need to use a mono team.

For straight offense I think mono team is superior, well until Anauel
Benjamin

Postby Carava » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:35 am

yeah that dragon 2.5x hp is awesome. easy to get and sea serpent helps too.
Carava

Postby yutyu » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Carava wrote:yeah that dragon 2.5x hp is awesome. easy to get and sea serpent helps too.

I'm not sure what you mean by that but sea serpent is not a dragon race card.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Carava » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Mm nvm. Im just excited to have recently acquired 6* serpent and naga. Big boost to my hp with any leaders. But yeah irrelevant
Carava

Postby popo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:54 pm

I'll echo what was said earlier about your level, but I would say that there are "breakpoints" to keep in mind. This is the old-school way of doing things, by the way. Certain new guild war cards have made much of this obsolete. :D I'll list the decks roughly in the order of the level they're possible at.

1) Multi #1 - you roll healer and toss all your best garbage in.
2) Mono #1 - Healer/2x-2x - a shooter and a couple satyrs are enough to beat Solomon's difficult using your friend's Archangel leader.
3) Multi #2 - Healer/Anaurel - camp GS long enough to get 3 4-star dragons and use Anaurel as friend's leader.
4) Multi #3 - Healer/Reduction - healer/reduction leaders plus enough HP to beat apocalypse insane.
5) Mono #2 - Healer/2x-2x - Mono #1 but with less garbage, i.e. Horseman, 6-star shooter, couple 5-star satyrs, etc. Very good way to beat Solomon's difficult.
6) Multi #4 - Healer/???? - Multi #3 but tailored to the specific requirements starting in Chapter 4, i.e. cyclops/marionette/reduction leader as friend's. This is a good place to find a HP card (I still haven't, so it's not necessary).
7) Mono #3 - Double Warrior Queen/High Priestess - Some of the levels in Chapters 5-6 are impossible with the previous decks (unless they're 100% elite), which have all used Holy Priestess as one of the leaders. The last mono deck is either White or Green and uses two 7-star oath leaders to achieve 40K HP and an assload of firepower.
8) Multi #5 - same goal as mono #3 (beating Chapter 5-6 without a HP card), but now utilizes Anaurel to fill the interior with 6-star or higher dragons.

Hope this helps. This is one of the reasons this game is still interesting to me - while some of the levels in Chapter 5-6 require either 7 or 8, they would both be complete garbage on apocalypse insane.
popo

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion