Raid boss suggestion

Raid boss suggestion

Postby TitusK » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:35 am

Sometimes beating the raid boss and find out that someone else had beat it before you, Especially on the long kills(get one card and usually not a good one). Be nice to have something that says if anyone is doing a raid on that boss and if they're making any progress.
TitusK

Re: Raid boss suggestion

Postby TitusK » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:38 am

Also any word on the last suggestion I made about the guild shop? And noticed one of my post may have been deleted, any reason why that may have been?
TitusK

Postby mistervista » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:54 am

TitusK wrote:Sometimes beating the raid boss and find out that someone else had beat it before you, Especially on the long kills(get one card and usually not a good one). Be nice to have something that says if anyone is doing a raid on that boss and if they're making any progress.

+1
I've asked for this before also as it is exceptionally annoying and a total waste of coins and time. However, Playmage argued that it wasn't really an issue! On the contrary, I think it's a major issue that ought to be addressed. At the very least, if you've spent ages fighting a raid boss that's already dead you should get an instant free refresh so you can try a different one.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:06 am

Hi TitusK, thank you for the suggestion. The Design Team confirmed that we might add a prompt message if somebody else is attacking the Raid Boss.

Are you referring to this one? http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13290 Unfortunately, it has been confirmed that it cannot be implemented as guild shop involves many other game parts and might cause problems.

Which post has been deleted?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby TitusK » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:05 am

Honestly I don't remember what post, I just remember checking te next day for a reply and it was gone.
TitusK

Return to Dragon Era Discussion