Skill Level Up Suggestion

Skill Level Up Suggestion

Postby TheNoid » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:04 pm

I just tried to upgrade my skill level for my 7* red dragon and used 6 - 5* Satyrs so I would have a 90% chance of getting the skill up and didn't get it. This was the first time I was able to acquire 6 - 5* Satyrs of a specific color and it is extremely frustrating since it takes a while to acquire that many Satyrs and it is virtually impossible to get 7* or 8* dragon to skill level 16.

My suggestion would be to make it a 100% chance of getting a skill level up if you are using 6 cards. Probably the most disappointing part of this game is failing to get a skill level up with a 90% chance.
TheNoid

Re: Skill Level Up Suggestion

Postby Wendigo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:44 pm

I completely agree.
Considering the effort required to obtain 6 extra cards to level the skill of the stronger cards- weeks or months, it is incredibly disappointing not to have better odds.
Imagine spending a year collecting 6 extra Zues only to have this happen, I would likely break alot of things)))
Wendigo

Postby ferg » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Guy in my guild said his panzer didn't skill up when he used 6 panzers. I wouldn't be playing anymore to tell the tale!
ferg

Postby LIQUID » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:51 pm

It would be nice if it were 100% success rate by feeding 6 cards instead of 90%. I doubt they will ever change that though. By the way, several people have had a panzer skill not increase by feeding it 6 panzers. Including myself. It's all based on luck. I've failed to raise the skill level by using 6 cards more than one. I've also had skill levels go up feeding just one card. Like I said, it's based on luck. Some people are luckyer than others.
LIQUID

Return to Dragon Era Discussion