too Silent Rage...

Re: too Silent Rage...

Postby Rhonda » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:10 pm

It's rude to assume only players from silent rage are complaining. It was brought to our attention by people in our own guild. Cheating is not something anyone should tolerate. It ruins sportsmanship. I emailed playmage about the inconsistencies as well. Am I whining? No , I want everyone to have a level playing field. First speed hacks , what's next? Don't assume you know who is complaining just because others are more vocal.
Rhonda ~Member of Rockstars~
Rhonda

Postby dragoon808 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Hey Rhonda thanks for speaking up, it's awesome that others agree about how we feel about cheaters! As for Pudgy, maybe go back to your couch and keep snacking away buddy :lol: No one enjoys playing with people that cheat
dragoon808

Postby ferg » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm in a high ranking guild but it doesn't matter what guild I'm in, cheating sours the milk I drink and it makes me sick. What's the difference from this and stealing millions of gems? Cheating is low and shouldn't be tolerated.

I would love to take the easy way out but it's not winning.
ferg

Postby Kendall » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:07 am

Unfortunately, cheaters, thieves, etc believe that it's ok to cheat and steal as long as u don't get caught. Parents should teach their children better than that.
Kendall

Postby admin » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:33 am

This topic seems like a flame bait. Locking it up before it goes out of control. Please use this forum to discuss strategies and help each other with the game, not to call out other players, guilds, or certain group of players out.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion