Few Ideas

Few Ideas

Postby SR_Reaper_SR » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Ok so i was thinking about how hard it must be for some players to evolve cards so they can reach a higher star rating. so i thought of way players can evolve cards easier and/or buy cards they either sold or fed to another card on accident. I thought about the monster lists ! :)

What if we could go through our monster lists, tap a certain card, and purchase it for either gold or gems ? wouldnt that be awesome ?

i think that this could be a non exploitable way to get more stronger cards and it can help with players doing arena or war, after seeing how hard this GW was i think that this idea would help those.

then i thought about pricing the cards by star rating so that it would be fair, each amount can be obtained by either grinding on solomans or buying coins.

here are the prices i came up with

1* = 5,000 coins or 1 gem
2* = 15,000 coins or 3 gems
3* = 45,000 coins or 10 gems
4* = 135,000 coins or 20 gems
5* = 300,000 coins or 35 gems
6* = 405,000 coins or 50 gems
7* = 650,500 coins or 125 gems
8* = 1,300,000 coins or 300 gems

i think the prices i came up are reasonable and can be easily acquired by many. can be decreased or increased by the devs if they take interests in the idea about this ^

also me and others were talking in the [Dragon Era] palringo group about how a trade option would be cool. so hopefully the devs can take interest in that idea also. hope player support this and also provide ways to improve this idea so that its not exploitable. :)

Reaper ~ Silent Rage 3
Last edited by SR_Reaper_SR on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SR_Reaper_SR

Re: Few Ideas

Postby Wendigo » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:40 am

While the idea sounds great, both a trading card system and being able to buy cards would completely derail the game. I have one 8* card after 5 months of play...using your numbers I could buy an 8* card every day!!! This would also radically change the skill leveling system allowing rich players to skill up every card overnight. Basically this would become a game only for those able to spend lots of money and everyone else would be left light years behind.
Wendigo

Postby Bigbadjohn » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 am

Hmmm - it didn't even sound that good - Wendigo makes a good point and trade would be too dangerous and potentially abusive for so many reasons - maybe we should lock down this post :roll:
Bigbadjohn

Postby pmsupport » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:25 am

Hi SR_Reaper_SR, thanks for the suggestions, but just as Wendigo and Bigbadjohn said, in game trading and easy access to rare cards will very likely to break the game balance. The Design Team has discussed in game trading feature thoroughly before and reached the decision that we will not integrate the feature into this game as it will make the game vulnerable to exploitation.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion