what is happening with special dungon

what is happening with special dungon

Postby pudgy87 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Will we be recycling the horseman or will there finnaly be a new dungeon I pretty much only play for special dungeons now and making my last couple 8* dragons . PLZZZ PM don't run these horseman cards again a lot of us feel they are just a collected card and has no real use other then boredom curer for 5 mins lol . Thanks for consoderation
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

Re: what is happening with special dungon

Postby ferg » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:28 pm

You will be happy to know that they already stated new time limited dungons will be released after this run of the horseman.

As far as the horsemen being just collector cards, I laughed at that one. I don't have any panzers at all but that statement makes me believe you got one or two in your collection. It may be a dust collector for you, it's a workhorse for me.
ferg

Postby somedude » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Agreed ferg! High five!

Try a mono element team with 2 riders and a full heal. Riders skills back to back. Tell me a million damage is not useful ;)

If you need more teams id glad cook some more up for yah
somedude

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:40 am

somedude wrote:Agreed ferg! High five!

Try a mono element team with 2 riders and a full heal. Riders skills back to back. Tell me a million damage is not useful ;)

If you need more teams id glad cook some more up for yah

And then you get several zero output in a row :lol:
Bigbadjohn

Postby ferg » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:24 pm

They do hit and miss but its way better than what I had, which was nothing. My guild war score went up 4x because of Faith on my light team.

One man's trash is one man's treasure is what I'm saying.
ferg

Postby pudgy87 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Have you never used a panzer with new dragon queen I hit 192000 every 9 turns. Horseman not consistent enough for chapter 7+ or have u made it there yet to find out the fun that awaits. And in case ur wondering I only have 1 panzer a fire one i d trade all my 8* horseman for another anyday because with houseman u need to use oath to make it worth anything. Have u tried a hell lvl with horseman u can't beat it with out a absurd amount of revives.
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

Postby ferg » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:11 pm

No, I haven't to everything you have said. Yes, apples from the Garden of Eden taste better than store bought but I'll never get to taste those apples so it's hard for me to agree with your original post. I had crumbs, when someone uses it as a leader, but they are in between players, not great leaders so I rarely see them.

I guess for 7500 miles, I could eat Garden of Eden pie. I would sooner walk those miles before I would buy them.
ferg

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Just wondering how u were able to only get ONE fire panzer? With the panzer stages both a gold chest and the bonus card consisted the panzer....
Ragnarok72

Postby mattyb79 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:01 pm

It is possible to only have one. I got the gold chest containing dark panzer before the other gold chest when I was first able to do the insane level, so I didn't get the bonus. At the time, my cp was so low I never bothered running for the bonus card. Turned out to be a mistake later in the game, but oh well. At least that is the only one I made that mistake with.
mattyb79

Postby Benjamin » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:36 am

pudgy87, sorry but you're wrong on so many levels.

I've beat the game and used horsemen to do so. Using dual oath, full heal, two horseman and (shooter, dragon, ...), Sure you'll have to use a revive here and there but we are talking about chapter 7 and 8 so that is expected.

How about two white dragon queens, 8* white dragons and 8* faith. Also if the horsemen are max skill leveled 2 of every 5 rolls are special ability.

Horsemen are also good for Raids, you can occasionally get that big blast that does huge damage and kills the boss.

Horsemen are excellent for horsemen levels. If you are relying on rolls then having an unneeded element removed from the reel can really amplify horsemen ability.
Benjamin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion