Wonderland of Forest

Re: Wonderland of Forest

Postby Cindy » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:02 pm

yutyu wrote:Image
All damage shown are before reduction, please apply 75% less attack when using Cyclops and 50% less when using Achilles.

I have to thank Yutyu for this chart because it was helpful for doing the hell run.
Cindy

Postby Hypernova » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Cindy wrote:To all the non believers....hell can be done with 9100 hp and using only 2 revives. I did that yesterday. I only had a couple of free spins that saved me from dying allowing me to shoot the buggers. Yes i had a healer, two panzers, seven necromancer, oh and the useless dorothy....which proves to be very useful when all you have is an eight star tree of life with too many cp to us, and took an eight star cyclops from friend.

here we have another gm style of play. sure, playmage said insane is do-able when it first came out. they tested with a couple of panzers and whats not. now, lets look at your deck again.

1x healer - np, almost everyone who played for a couple of months should have one.

2x panzer dragons - unless you are one of the early players who managed to get to over level 100 with lots of 6* cards within a couple of months can do this. i believe half of the existing community at this moment don't have even 1, not to mention 2(like me)

7* necro - hard alone to get a 6* from gem recruit, let alone a 7*

8* tree of life - wow you got through 2 earth guild wars with at least 50k gp, and how many existing players have it? same as panzer.

8* cyclops - well, depends on who your friends are, you might not have this card.

im not rebutting your notion that hell is do-able, but whether it is a viable option for many. its like saying to colonise mars we just need to send people there and start building a city with life support. problem now is, who is gonna pay for it? who has the space shuttle? not everyone is on the same starting foot my dear.
Hypernova

Postby Wendigo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:12 am

Lee wrote:Last wave

PM why do you make levels like this?
99% of players will have a healer on this dungeon, and when you cant die on the last wave, why do you give the boss a gazillion HP?
Based on requirements for other waves its likely to be a defensive deck at that. The last wave takes ages to finish, Why? What's the point?

They do it for one simple reason- to slow down farming of the map. Farming would be easy if the map could be run every 15 minutes. Nonetheless i am with you on this as making it take over an hour ruins all the fun which for players is the whole point of playing after all.
Wendigo

Postby ferg » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Alright, I got to say I got a good use for Dorothy now. She has allowed me to solo kill a level 48 and 51 charybdis using 3 revives between both fights. That's something I've never done. I couldn't even scratch those levels before.

I'll put her in the stables for now.
ferg

Postby mistervista » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:38 am

Thank f**k this one is almost finished. I hope the next one is a massive improvement.
mistervista

Postby Crtmn » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Anyone know why this Pinocchio has flame wall but the ice Pinocchio has water wall? Admin?
Crtmn

Postby admin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Crtmn wrote:Anyone know why this Pinocchio has flame wall but the ice Pinocchio has water wall? Admin?

Because the earth pinnochio was suppose to be Earth wall and will be fixed soon. Please see this post:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13780&start=10#p28855
admin
Site Admin

Postby Crtmn » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:56 pm

admin wrote:
Crtmn wrote:Anyone know why this Pinocchio has flame wall but the ice Pinocchio has water wall? Admin?

Because the earth pinnochio was suppose to be Earth wall and will be fixed soon. Please see this post:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13780&start=10#p28855

Oh I missed that. Sorry admin. Thanks for the reply
Crtmn

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion