Wonderland of Forest

Re: Wonderland of Forest

Postby Boop » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:16 pm

We figured it out KM. It's only after you skill up your Pinocchio that you get the different Dorothy. Explains why not many have been around. Better stop skilling my Achilles and getting the limited Dorothy.
Last edited by Boop on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Rudran » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:48 pm

The special version of Dorothy can only be found by following her hot dog to her special box. Pinnochio has some experience finding the box but he is kind of forgetful and tends to lie a lot so don't trust him....
Rudran

Postby SR_Reaper_SR » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Hell seemed pretty dam easy to me honestly, but i was killing dorothy back when she was in Oz and i knew alice when she was kicking ass in wonderland. =]
SR_Reaper_SR

Postby admin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Crtmn wrote:Heads up everyone, they changed the active skill on Dorothy again. It's now convert medium percentage of damage dealt to HP recovery for 5 turns.

Edit: still functions as the old ability on my game, so until playmage confirms, take it as the original ability.

Skill was not changed. Your device probably has received a bad text file (skill description) patch from the server, which cause the skill info to be displayed correctly. You can either reinstall the app or clear the app data to force downloading of the proper skill description from our server, then it should display the right skill information. If you use the skill however, it should still behave as a 75% damage reducer for 5 turns regardless of the skill description.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lee » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:27 am

Me thinks someone was testing the next dungeon and those will be the skills of the next card !!
Lee

Postby Lee » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:50 am

Last wave

PM why do you make levels like this?
99% of players will have a healer on this dungeon, and when you cant die on the last wave, why do you give the boss a gazillion HP?
Based on requirements for other waves its likely to be a defensive deck at that. The last wave takes ages to finish, Why? What's the point?
Lee

Postby admin » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Lee wrote:Me thinks someone was testing the next dungeon and those will be the skills of the next card !!

We don't test on the live server, and no one touched the server within last couple days. The reason was already stated in the post above yours. The next boss card will obviously not be using such weak skill.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:23 am

Lee wrote:Last wave

PM why do you make levels like this?
99% of players will have a healer on this dungeon, and when you cant die on the last wave, why do you give the boss a gazillion HP?
Based on requirements for other waves its likely to be a defensive deck at that. The last wave takes ages to finish, Why? What's the point?

To have u buy either Hermes or Aphrodite....
Ragnarok72

Postby Cindy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:41 am

To all the non believers....hell can be done with 9100 hp and using only 2 revives. I did that yesterday. I only had a couple of free spins that saved me from dying allowing me to shoot the buggers. Yes i had a healer, two panzers, seven necromancer, oh and the useless dorothy....which proves to be very useful when all you have is an eight star tree of life with too many cp to us, and took an eight star cyclops from friend.
Cindy

Postby yutyu » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:37 pm

All damage shown are before reduction, please apply 75% less attack when using Cyclops and 50% less when using Achilles.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion