Please, Playmage we beg you.

To Developers and Admins of Dragon Era Game

Postby HernHunter » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Dear Developers and Admins.
Please remember that this is game & it will "live" as long as people will play it & ofc pay some amounts of cash, but they will do it if game gives them some fun. If you forget that & make obstracles too difficult, your only target will be to make it harder & harder or if you will show too much greed ($$$) it will die. There are first symptoms of it. Remember you always need flow of new players to keep game alive & as a member of not top guild i can see we have lack of new active players. I wrote it before somewhere on this forum when you introduced "horseman maps" & i want to write it again that "revive pot tactic takes away a lot of fun of this game- if not all". I think you push too much & i am afraid that you might cross line where there is no return. Remember that there is a lot of "normal" players, who pay a little if they want & those who do not pay at all, not only those with "full wallets". Please remember that there are thousands of other games & if you lose players you will not get them back.
It is not that i can not play those new maps, ofc i can, but it gives me no joy. Hard to say (& if you ask me about it those 10 months ago when i started play i would say it never happends) but i do not know if i stay long here. I play this game a long time, people come & people go, it is normal with games, but a lot of people from my friend list stoped to play because this game lost fun, not because of boredom game, but due to changes in it, changes that are against players. It is of course my opininon & i might be wrong & other players might not agree with me, but i wanted to write it. I hope there is still time to change way where this game goes.

Please consider what i wrote & i wrote it not to complain, but because "Dragon Era" gave me & my kids a lot of fun & if i might say it i care a litle about this game.

Yours HernHunter
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Please, Playmage we beg you.

Postby a9yay6 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:06 pm

I have been playing this game for a long time and sunk quite a bit of money into this game. I spend my money for new content to be developed. I am greatful for some new content and cards. Thank you.

Requiring a potion for any map is a silly idea(i.e. Chapter 7-8), but I have stuck with you guys through the Apocalypse bosses. I understood making hell nye impossible without revives, and insane tough but with the right team feasible without them. This is the new Dragon Era, and I have come to an understanding in that regard. Currently insane the way you have it now is ridiculous.

My problem here is if people can't even do insane without revives it is ridiculous. Here is why, it is absolutely demoralizing to play this game or any other game and HAVE to use a potion to pass a level. This comes down to the core philosophy of how you would like to make the game. It isn't that my deck is lacking either; I have a large deck and with the help of guildies and friends nye every single combo available.

Sure you could go the route of flipping us the bird and saying this is the game we made play it or leave, but I would suggest a restructuring to fix this and keep your loyal customer base that you have. Listen to your audience, and trust me the profits will stay. I know of quite a few people that have left the game already when the Apoc maps came, and I would hate for you to lose more players because of this.

Please, take a second look at these new maps.
Chad
lvl 162
Guild Leader of Fairy Tails
a9yay6

Re: To Developers and Admins of Dragon Era Game

Postby a9yay6 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:09 pm

I agree. Please revise.
Chad
lvl 162
Guild Leader of Fairy Tails
a9yay6

Re: Please, Playmage we beg you.

Postby HernHunter » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:19 pm

I agree with you at all. Sorry for double topic, but i think we was writing at the same time.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby ferg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:21 pm

I agree with Chad. He was my former guild mate and his deck is very strong. If he can't do it without revives, then my chances are almost non existent.
ferg

Postby Woody » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:07 pm

I will first state that I love this game and have invested in it. In fact, it is the only game that I have invested real dollars. However, I get the feeling that admin is missing one of the golden rules of customer service: it is not whether management sees value in their product, it is whether the customer sees the product as valuable.

Woody
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby MarksmanWaffles » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:41 pm

I also agree, I do not mind helping the game out and spending money now and than. But it is getting to the point where you either have to stock up on potions from the guild shop if they ever even show up, or spend lots of cash to get any good or limited of time cards. Supporting the game is one thing, but it is starting to feel like the game is begging for money.
MarksmanWaffles

Postby admin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:06 pm

I was informed the difficulty is about the same as the last set. I will double check with the design team and the QA team again to see if the difficulty requires any adjustments.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ferg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:13 pm

admin wrote:I was informed the difficulty is about the same as the last set. I will double check with the design team and the QA team again to see if the difficulty requires any adjustments.

You was informed wrong, my friend. Why don't you take a crack at it instead of being informed and get back with me.

I had to try it again because I thought I picked Hell the first time. Besides, 4 pages of complaints in less that 12 hours suggest something isn't right.
Last edited by ferg on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferg

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:16 pm

It ain't no begging, it's poor management. Making a game hard is a common business model, making a game too hard is killing a game (especially when superior strategies always require money spending). Since spending money only helps u to a point where u can beat a lvl with revives it only discourages new players to spend their bucks on this game. I don't know what the philosophy is behind all this, but from my point of view it ain't a very good one.
Ragnarok72

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion