Please, Playmage we beg you.

Re: Please, Playmage we beg you.

Postby ferg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Ragnarok72 wrote:It ain't no begging, it's poor management. Making a game hard is a common business model, making a game too hard is killing a game (especially when superior strategies always require money spending). Since spending money only helps u to a point where u can beat a lvl with revives it only discourages new players to spend their bucks on this game. I don't know what the philosophy is behind all this, but from my point of view it ain't a very good one.

Amen! Sounds like the Morgans and Rockefellers are in the gaming industry now. Awesome! :-(
ferg

Postby admin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:30 pm

ferg wrote:
admin wrote:I was informed the difficulty is about the same as the last set. I will double check with the design team and the QA team again to see if the difficulty requires any adjustments.

You was informed wrong, my friend. Why don't you take a crack at it instead of being informed and get back with me.

I had to try it again because I thought I picked Hell the first time. Besides, 4 pages of complaints in less that 12 hours suggest something isn't right.

I apologize as it looks like there has been miscommunication on this. We have lowered the attack values of wave 3 on both Hell and Insane level to a more reasonable level. We are making our testers to go through the levels again today with different team setups to make sure things are okay now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ferg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:38 pm

admin wrote:
ferg wrote:
admin wrote:I was informed the difficulty is about the same as the last set. I will double check with the design team and the QA team again to see if the difficulty requires any adjustments.

You was informed wrong, my friend. Why don't you take a crack at it instead of being informed and get back with me.

I had to try it again because I thought I picked Hell the first time. Besides, 4 pages of complaints in less that 12 hours suggest something isn't right.

I apologize as it looks like there has been miscommunication on this. We have lowered the attack values of wave 3 on both Hell and Insane level to a more reasonable level. We are making our testers to go through the levels again today with different team setups to make sure things are okay now.

Awesome, I'll take a look at it later when I can sit down and try it again. Thanks for hearing us!
ferg

Postby Paul » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:49 pm

I completely agree with what has been stated here and would like to add that these it has been like this for a while and like alot of other loyal players I have been waiting for a positive change. I know of several people who were loyal and quit and im borderline myself. I refuse to spend anymore until this is fixed and if it aint I will quit. Also would like to add guild shops are a complete joke! and gem recruiting which is real money is random at best and terrible for higher level players. Guild wars are whoever spends the most wins. A total joke. New content is cool but is not a fix for existing problems. Take care of those first!!
Paul

Postby mattyb79 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:52 pm

admin wrote:
ferg wrote:

I'm curious as to why this needs to happen? Do your developers not even test run the levels they are designing? This is the second time this has happened on the limited time Insane level (the first Faith being the first time). Since you are openly admitting that this is your mistake, do players that have spent a boat load of revives get reimbursed those or are we just not supposed to play new levels until you guys work out all the bugs? I get having Hell be difficult to make farming harder, but the content of this game seems like it is being made more and more difficult with every update without new avenues to accomplish it (new cards that are useful, new skills).
mattyb79

Postby dragoon808 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Every time new game content comes out I get a little excited to see what playmage has to offer, only to find out the make the new dungeons even harder then the last which in my opinion is ridiculous. The amount of revives I've spent to beat these new levels are silly and for what a mediocre card. I'm getting really close to giving this game up especially thinking ahead at the fact by patteren the next dungeons in this series will be even harder and cost more revives to complete let alone farm to skill. Playmage your intent of making even more money from loyal players is driving us in the other direction. I just don't understand what you guys are thinking
dragoon808

Postby HernHunter » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Devs create new maps more and more difficult to make it harder game to players who were lucky enough to get panzer dragons. They forget the fact that new players do not even tasted panzers.

Edit: Again to creators, if you only may check peopel who was on top of arena few months ago, who many of them you can see now active?? I am sure you have data how many accounts turned idle after your changes in last months & i think it is answer .....
Last edited by HernHunter on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby dragoon808 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Iam also curious to know if you will be reimbursing revives to everyone due to your mistake. Not at all a happy camper here
dragoon808

Postby Benjamin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Even now it's not much easier,

Then again I bought some gems, what can I say I don't like being defeated.
Benjamin

Postby pmsupport » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:38 pm

dragoon808 wrote:Iam also curious to know if you will be reimbursing revives to everyone due to your mistake. Not at all a happy camper here

Hi dragoon808. You can send your potion reimbursement request to support@playmage.com or via PM to me. Please include:
- your 6 letter digit friend code
- the amount of revive potions used
- the approximate server time when they were spent

We will process each case separately and reimburse some of the potions used based on the previous and final difficulty for each stage used in.

Sorry again for setting the difficulty too high this time. We will make sure we communicate the intended difficulty to our teams more clearly in the future.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion