How to do solomons mines difficult at lv 40

How to do solomons mines difficult at lv 40

Postby Allute Ninja » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Hey all, new poster to this forum and new to the game and i just wanted to share a strat I just figured out for Solomon's mines difficult on the earlier levels. Some of you might be saying it's impossible, but it isn't. This strategy focuses on something I haven't seen on this forum yet called 5 line stall. How it works is you switch your spinner to 5 lines to stall till your abilities proc. I've uses this start to great success on many levels that are normally impossible to beat at my level.

Your team line up has to look like this: a healer max level (5* water or light preferred , I'll get to why after) three single targeters (succubus, stethno, cerberus, gigas, and vampire) from chapter 3 ( you can get one from referral and pull the others from point summon or get them on the second last level of chapter 3 stages, the ones I used were lv 20), any filler you want ( I personally used a lv 44 fairy queen, but any max level 5* dragon works. If you don't have one level the single targeters higher and use your 4*) and a max level hell marionette (haven't tested this out with possessed doll due to none of my friends having it.)

Here's the wave breakdown:

Wave 1: You are facing a fishing warrior, dagger warrior, and viking warrior. They cannot kill you due to hell + healer so 5 line stall them for 30 turns and switch back to max lines and kill.

Wave 2: You are facing a fishing warrior, viking warrior, fire golem and blaze golem. Blast everything but the fire golem with your abilities and stall on him.

Wave 3: You are facing a skeleton fighter, zombie fighter, forest fairy, and dagger warrior. Blast everything but the skeleton and stall on him.

Wave 4: This wave is a joke, no need to use abilities or stall, just max line kill.

Wave 5: You are facing a magma fairy, ocean fairy, and blaze golem. Kill everything but the golem and stall.

Wave 6: You are facing two skeleton warriors and two dagger warriors. Kill everything but one skeleton and stall.

Wave 7: You are facing a dagger warrior, fishing warrior and a forest fairy. Kill everything but a warrior of choice and stall.

Wave 8: You are facing a skeleton archer, zombie fighter, skeleton warrior and a magma fairy. Kill everything but a skeleton of choice and stall.

Wave 9: A joke wave. Kill everything with abilities, no need for stall.

Wave 10: This wave cannot kill you due to their cooldown being two turns out of synch, auto spin to victory or use abilities to speed it up

Last tips: 5 line stall isn't perfect. If you get really good rolls while stalling it could end the wave before you have your abilities. If this happens and you're in range of them procing with the enemies cooldown you're fine, if not then frighten to give yourself 5 turns. If you kill too fast frighten won't be able to buy enough turns. Also you want the 5* over the six because they do less damage so stall is more effective.

This strat takes a bit long, but it's worth it (trading 3-6k for 60). Even if you fail once you're still making more money then you would in normal. Good luck to you all and happy weekend.
Last edited by Allute Ninja on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allute Ninja

Re: How to do solomons mines difficult at lv 40

Postby Allute Ninja » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Some typos due to me typing on android lol
Allute Ninja

Postby Guffy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:07 pm

I used this strategy before I could auto through it, it works and is worth the effort if you want to have cash for guild points.
Guffy

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Good to see inventional plays from the new generation. Stalling skills is a big part of the game, it's good to keep ur skills in mind
Ragnarok72

Return to Dragon Era Discussion