Nerf GW boss!

Re: Nerf GW boss!

Postby mistervista » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:54 am

admin wrote: Given there seems always to be more complaints when bosses are given non-attack skills over direct attack skills, I will recommend the design team to make the remain two guild war bosses of this boss set to have damage dealing active skills instead. The next set of guild war bosses (the ones after cycling dragon queen bosses) might introduce new type of skills (to be determined) as we may likely receive a major client update by the time they appear.

That's an excellent idea and would be most welcome. Thankyou.
mistervista

Postby Boop » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:57 am

Love the idea of new skills for next set of bosses. But if we make all war rewards just attack, well, ehhh. :/ Kind of goes against the spirit of differentiation.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Slikknick » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:01 am

admin wrote:
Since it's not the first time a higher card have the same skill as lower card but with different name, I believe it's done intentionally by the design team so you can't use the lower card to raise their skills. The design team gave this card a CD increasing active skill as there might be players who may wish to have the skill without using up an additional team slot(s) for the much weaker card. Given there seems always to be more complaints when bosses are given non-attack skills over direct attack skills, I will recommend the design team to make the remain two guild war bosses of this boss set to have damage dealing active skills instead. The next set of guild war bosses (the ones after cycling dragon queen bosses) might introduce new type of skills (to be determined) as we may likely receive a major client update by the time they appear.

Please do not change what you have intended for the next guild war cards originally. The people complaining obviously have not bothered leveling their dragons to 8 stars yet. There are plenty of dmg cards to synergize with the new dragon queens. A poison card and a healer etc would be an awesome addition to the family.
Slikknick

Postby Boop » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:09 am

Agreeing with the above post. You can't have just attacks. You need some utility here and there. Just try make the utility more utilizable. <3
Boop

Postby mistervista » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:10 am

I speak for myself and other players without panzers.
mistervista

Postby Slikknick » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:15 am

mistervista wrote:I speak for myself and other players without panzers.

I have never used my panzers with the new set of guild war cards. I've used the very easily attainable and skill levelable dragons! The ones that always show up in your pal point recruits, the ones that are always in the guild shop, the ones that they give you when you start the game!
Slikknick

Postby mistervista » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:50 am

Slikknick wrote:

I have never used my panzers with the new set of guild war cards. I've used the very easily attainable and skill levelable dragons! The ones that always show up in your pal point recruits, the ones that are always in the guild shop, the ones that they give you when you start the game!

Yes but they are extremely few and far between. I've been playing over 8 months, buying every dragon I see, and not even close to getting an 8* dragon. It wouldn't be so bad if they at least put 3* dragons in the shop occasionally. For instance I just did 10X10=100 pal point recruits and got one solitary 2* baby dragon! Wow. At this rate it will be 2016 before I get an 8* dragon. Here's another thought also: Let Playmage downgrade or remove panzers completely from the game and then see who starts whining about new cards not having any good attacks?
mistervista

Postby Slikknick » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:56 am

mistervista wrote:
Slikknick wrote:

Yes but they are extremely few and far between. I've been playing over 8 months, buying every dragon I see, and not even close to getting an 8* dragon. It wouldn't be so bad if they at least put 3* dragons in the shop occasionally. For instance I just did 10X10=100 pal point recruits and got one solitary 2* baby dragon! Wow. At this rate it will be 2016 before I get an 8* dragon. Here's another thought also: Let Playmage downgrade or remove panzers completely from the game and then see who starts whining about new cards not having any good attacks?

A wise man once told me that arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still "disabled". This being said I withdraw from an argument against someone of your stature.
Slikknick

Postby Boop » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:15 am

How do Panzer's come into this?

The last series of GW cards 'attack powers' was laughable, they were garbage. This series is no better. Guild War rewards has NEVER made other Guild Wars be easier through activate abilities. Why do attack skills have more weight than utility?

I say this new series of cards released by Playmage is finally on the right track. A mix of interesting utility, leader abilities and passive abilities. It's about time we got away from static boring garbage.

If you want a Panzer, get them via Sailor Mines. Hundreds must have been redeemed by now. Guild War rewards and Panzer's are completely different topics.

Admin, kudos on a rad new series of cards. Don't listen to the haters.
Boop

Postby vivi » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:19 am

this gw boss card is very nice card...very useful..
vivi

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion