Nerf GW boss!

Re: Nerf GW boss!

Postby vivi » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:23 am

every card got same skill like panzer no fun at all....here playmage offer us a new great gw boss card...it was a lot of fun....pls dun change other set of boss card..let it be wat it should. i gonna take all set.love it
vivi

Postby vivi » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:44 am

if got dragon king card sure alot going to grab that...already got 3 queen :lol:
vivi

Postby ferg » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:16 am

Ok, I'm not sure why everyone think I'm pissed about the actual ability, I'm not. I just wanted it to be a little different from frighten since its called something else. I understand about the name change to keep from skilling it up. However, without actually changing the skill, it just looks lazy!

Clicks on frighten, erase, type in water arcane power, done. Hahahaha, now they can't skill it up! I'm making a joke and I'm sure there is more to it than that, but that is how I'm seeing it.

I'm happy, very happy, the ability changed to something else. It proves the team isn't as predictable as I thought, as I thought it would be another attacker. This gem was just a little rough cut for my taste and was trying to give it a little bit more of a polishing, but I didn't want to do it with these types of end results.

Admin, please don't think my suggestion was a complaint for I can see you throwing up your arms and thinking I can't please these people. I was just trying to make a suggestion, not cause an uproar.

Don't change the next bosses for that is something I don't want.

Don't change the rewards please, I'm not wanting that!
Last edited by ferg on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ferg

Postby Slikknick » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:38 am

I think most of the rebutle is pointed towards mister vistas handout beggar style tactics ferg. I agree that renaming an existing skill to prevent skill up seems lazy and agree with your point 100%. Give it a different cool down or make it less or more active turns or name it the same.

The argument is to not change the cards from utility to dmg because there are millions of dmg cards in the game and this panzer argument is invalid because anyone can purchase panzers from sailor miles. And if anyone is complaining about the free gift they are getting in a free game, and not prepared to spend money to get the item they want that is readily attainable then their point becomes hypocrisy. And ferg this is not directed at you in any way.
Slikknick

Postby ferg » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:14 am

It's all good slicknick. I just want peace!
ferg

Postby Allute Ninja » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:44 am

ferg wrote:Ok, I'm not sure why everyone think I'm pissed about the actual ability, I'm not. I just wanted it to be a little different from frighten since its called something else. I understand about the name change to keep from skilling it up. However, without actually changing the skill, it just looks lazy!

Clicks on frighten, erase, type in water arcane power, done. Hahahaha, now they can't skill it up! I'm making a joke and I'm sure there is more to it than that, but that is how I'm seeing it.

I'm happy, very happy, the ability changed to something else. It proves the team isn't as predictable as I thought, as I thought it would be another attacker. This gem was just a little rough cut for my taste and was trying to give it a little bit more of a polishing, but I didn't want to do it with these types of end results.

Admin, please don't think my suggestion was a complaint for I can see you throwing up your arms and thinking I can't please these people. I was just trying to make a suggestion, not cause an uproar.

Don't change the next bosses for that is something I don't want.

Don't change the rewards please, I'm not wanting that!

The Possessed dolls and Hell Marionette's were kinda foreshadowing to the ability. Sucks you can't skill up tho. I can see people who don't have rhoswen using it in mines with dragons (5*/panzers). Also you're all pretty lucky. My gw rewards still haven't come in (although no 7* for me :( )
Allute Ninja

Postby Woody » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Slikknick wrote:
Please do not change what you have intended for the next guild war cards originally. ... A poison card and a healer etc would be an awesome addition to the family.

I agree with this. Utility is key to successful strategy.

Woody
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Slikknick » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Woody wrote:
Slikknick wrote:
Please do not change what you have intended for the next guild war cards originally. ... A poison card and a healer etc would be an awesome addition to the family.

I agree with this. Utility is key to successful strategy.

Woody

A black dragon queen with horseman ability but to change the cards to wild cards instead would make me hunt down the devs and kiss them!
Slikknick

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:22 pm

"My opinion may not be relevant, as I currently still cannot attain a Guild Wars Boss Card".

However I am totally down for having more friends with cards that don't simply end the wave by instantly overkilling the AI. Although I would appreciate it if the skill were original "not only in name".

IE: Water Arcane Power, Opponent(s) CD is raised by one; meaning that for the duration of said wave the opposing AI's CD would be raised by one. This would give a 0 cool down AI a CD of 1, thereby possibly making that opponent a non threat or at least manageable (with a lot less luck or revive potions if you know what I mean). This could also offset opponents whose attacks are going to sync if you made it a target one opponent instead of all( Useful in a situation where your hitter can't kill the opponent who is lining up their sights on you and holding back their CD 5turns would simply delay your death). But I still got a feeling some may call this overpowered or underpowered, so I would like to remind you that it is up to interpretation and if implemented correctly would certainly add to strategic play rather then the mindless waiting for your nuke em cards to re-arm. What do you guys think...

In actuality I think it would be better for a card like this to be added in the same way as panzers, horsemen, and wonderland chicks or through "gem recruits" and or Lvl8 Guildshops. However everything is up to the Devs as far as I know.
_0nyx_

Postby Boop » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Since Mistavista constantly talks about how he refuses to buy gems, what you want is kind of void. You're not a customer, you're just the random on the side of the pavement looking into the shop wishing you could have what others actually bother to purchase.

For future reference can you please refer to the following:

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Edit:

I felt like extra explanation was also required so Admin/Devs can get a feel for the community. I'm going to quote someone from my guild, but not name them for obvious reasons; "If these free leechers can change the shape and direction of the game, then I'll drop this game faster than a huge sh*t"

Admin/Devs, be weary of who you listen to in this community. Your paying customers should probably be prioritized over the free whingers, or you might find that's all you have left in a couple of months with poor decisions (like making all war rewards attack cards).

Edit number 2: Attributing a gold border or something like that after X gems have been purchased to forum members might give you a REALLY GOD DAMN GOOD INDICATION as to who your valued members are, and who are the no-bodies in your FINANCIAL BUSINESS PLAN. CAPITALS TO MAKE EXTRA POINTS BECAUSE I'M SICK OF IDIOTS GETTING IN YOUR EAR WHO MEAN NOTHING BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPEND A DIME. CAN YOU SEE FRUSTRATION IN MY TYPING. Sorry.

Edit number 3: I removed the fact that his also targeted Onyx. I actually didn't bother to read his post because 9/10 in the past it has just sprouted garbage, and that was my mistake that this one was the 1/10 that wasn't either "waah no panzer" or "waah gems things".
Last edited by Boop on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion