Nerf GW boss!

Re: Nerf GW boss!

Postby I8apuss » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:36 pm

admin wrote:
I8apuss wrote:Actually was hoping for the healing as a leader skill but would be happy with either.

Leader ability can't be changed, but we could potentially have a active healing ability. Are you saying you would still prefer an active healing ability over fixed damage?

Absolutely, throw us a bone with a shorter cd than the others. I don't think 15 is unreasonable.
I8apuss

Postby I8apuss » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:39 pm

I8apuss wrote:
admin wrote:
I8apuss wrote:Actually was hoping for the healing as a leader skill but would be happy with either.

Leader ability can't be changed, but we could potentially have a active healing ability. Are you saying you would still prefer an active healing ability over fixed damage?

Absolutely, throw us a bone with a shorter cd than the others. I don't think 15 is unreasonable.

Just don't take away the poison! I love the idea of a poison dragon!
I8apuss

Postby LIQUID » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:28 pm

I would honestly prefer a fullcure skill over a fixed damage skill. :-)
LIQUID

Postby bigredneck » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:48 pm

I think a healer and poison dragon queen would open a lot of possibilities. Great idea imho.
Friend code: a93ef9

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
bigredneck

Postby admin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Sounds like most players prefer to see full heal over fixed damage, if there are no strong objections than I will pass the feedback to the design team to see if can be accommodated (no promises).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slikknick » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:27 pm

admin wrote:Sounds like most players prefer to see full heal over fixed damage, if there are no strong objections than I will pass the feedback to the design team to see if can be accommodated (no promises).

Joygasm!
Slikknick

Postby I8apuss » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm sure it would be a win/win. You would make the people that have played/spent money on this game for about a year now happy and I'm sure you would see an increase in revenue!
I8apuss

Postby ferg » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Slikknick wrote:
admin wrote:Sounds like most players prefer to see full heal over fixed damage, if there are no strong objections than I will pass the feedback to the design team to see if can be accommodated (no promises).

Joygasm!

+1
ferg

Postby Boop » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 pm

It isn't necessarily that we want a heal. (I won't deny that an active or passive heal would be cool though). But we're really sick of just garbage attack monsters. That's all. Give us something useful AND different, which a heal would be both.

A decent example would be Ice Queen. Although the fixed damage isn't what people really want, at least it was different to normal. And it's passive, questionably useful, but really different and that has to be respected.

We're just sick of same old same old and are enjoying the mix up, and encouraging you to continue mixing things up.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby lonewolf0098 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:55 am

anyone notice that at around server time 4:00 Nerida skill name was earth arcane power
devs is that the skill earth gw boss gonna have if it is booooooo if its not hurray

and before someone complains about my lack of punctuation english is my 4th language but for some strange reason unless i use a pen/pencil never use .,: strange habit but im probably just lazy
lonewolf0098

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion