Nerf GW boss!

Re: Nerf GW boss!

Postby bindur » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:01 pm

lonewolf0098 wrote:anyone notice that at around server time 4:00 Nerida skill name was earth arcane power
devs is that the skill earth gw boss gonna have if it is booooooo if its not hurray

and before someone complains about my lack of punctuation english is my 4th language but for some strange reason unless i use a pen/pencil never use .,: strange habit but im probably just lazy

All 3 of the last GW bosses have their skill named <element> arcane power. It would be expected that earth and dark are named the same. That does not, however, give any indication as to what their active skill will actually do.
bindur

Postby lonewolf0098 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:49 pm

yea but it said name and wat it does i dont know how to take screen shots but heres wat it said

earth arcane power reduce hp to(dont remember number) and deal 5x this cards attack power

thats why i said boooo if thats the skill
lonewolf0098

Postby Crtmn » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:17 pm

admin wrote:
I8apuss wrote:Actually was hoping for the healing as a leader skill but would be happy with either.

Leader ability can't be changed, but we could potentially have a active healing ability. Are you saying you would still prefer an active healing ability over fixed damage?

Yes yes yes yes. That would be fantastic. In discussions about future gw bosses in my guild, it was mentioned that poison and healing would be great skills to add to these cards. So if it happens, that would be awesome.

And also, just for reference, if it was my post about the boss card having essentially the same skill as a card obtainable from the guild shop, I didn't mean for that to be a complaint, so if it came across like that, I apologize. I have bought gems in the past to pick up Rhoswen and later night more for future wars, so I thought it was a little disappointing to see that the CD was the same as frighten. However, now I see the greater benefit of the card since it is a dragon and thus is a hell marionette on steroids in dragon teams.

Edit: the only other ability I think would be useful is fixed damage with ignore defense. So if that was the plan that would be cool with me also.
Crtmn

Postby I8apuss » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Crtmn wrote:
admin wrote:
I8apuss wrote:Actually was hoping for the healing as a leader skill but would be happy with either.

Leader ability can't be changed, but we could potentially have a active healing ability. Are you saying you would still prefer an active healing ability over fixed damage?

Yes yes yes yes. That would be fantastic. In discussions about future gw bosses in my guild, it was mentioned that poison and healing would be great skills to add to these cards. So if it happens, that would be awesome.

And also, just for reference, if it was my post about the boss card having essentially the same skill as a card obtainable from the guild shop, I didn't mean for that to be a complaint, so if it came across like that, I apologize. I have bought gems in the past to pick up Rhoswen and later night more for future wars, so I thought it was a little disappointing to see that the CD was the same as frighten. However, now I see the greater benefit of the card since it is a dragon and thus is a hell marionette on steroids in dragon teams.

Edit: the only other ability I think would be useful is fixed damage with ignore defense. So if that was the plan that would be cool with me also.

The only issue with the fixed damage/def ignore is that it also ignores the multiplier. At 2.5x attack you'll almost always overcome any defense.
I8apuss

Postby Crtmn » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:16 pm

I8apuss wrote:

The only issue with the fixed damage/def ignore is that it also ignores the multiplier. At 2.5x attack you'll almost always overcome any defense.

I was thinking it would be useful outside of the multiplier bonuses as a sub for the wonderland dungeons, but I see your point.
Crtmn

Postby admin » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:55 am

I am not sure why some of you are reporting incorrect skill names and descriptions that makes no sense unless somehow your game's text files got corrupted, and if so you probably want to reinstall.

The remaining two boss active skill will be full heal and poison, but I am not going to say which is which since we never disclosed guild war bosses skill before hand.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:07 am

Great news to hear. Thanks again. :)
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby HernHunter » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:52 am

admin wrote:The remaining two boss active skill will be full heal and poison, but I am not going to say which is which since we never disclosed guild war bosses skill before hand.

Great News! Thank You.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby popo » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:18 am

admin wrote:The remaining two boss active skill will be full heal and poison, but I am not going to say which is which since we never disclosed guild war bosses skill before hand.

That is so boss. This is going to get to the point where you have a deck for every map... and they're all dragon decks.
popo

Postby Niobiumstar » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:14 am

Yeah i saw the earth arcane power
x5 attack
as well but was fixed after a couple of hours
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion