Nerf GW boss!

Re: Nerf GW boss!

Postby I8apuss » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:31 pm

I8apuss

Postby Slikknick » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Boop wrote:Since Mistavista constantly talks about how he refuses to buy gems, what you want is kind of void. You're not a customer, you're just the random on the side of the pavement looking into the shop wishing you could have what others actually bother to purchase.

For future reference can you please refer to the following:

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Edit:

I felt like extra explanation was also required so Admin/Devs can get a feel for the community. I'm going to quote someone from my guild, but not name them for obvious reasons; "If these free leechers can change the shape and direction of the game, then I'll drop this game faster than a huge sh*t"

Admin/Devs, be weary of who you listen to in this community. Your paying customers should probably be prioritized over the free whingers, or you might find that's all you have left in a couple of months with poor decisions (like making all war rewards attack cards).

Edit number 2: Attributing a gold border or something like that after X gems have been purchased to forum members might give you a REALLY GOD DAMN GOOD INDICATION as to who your valued members are, and who are the no-bodies in your FINANCIAL BUSINESS PLAN. CAPITALS TO MAKE EXTRA POINTS BECAUSE I'M SICK OF IDIOTS GETTING IN YOUR EAR WHO MEAN NOTHING BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPEND A DIME. CAN YOU SEE FRUSTRATION IN MY TYPING. Sorry.

Edit number 3: I removed the fact that his also targeted Onyx. I actually didn't bother to read his post because 9/10 in the past it has just sprouted garbage, and that was my mistake that this one was the 1/10 that wasn't either "waah no panzer" or "waah gems things".

+1
Slikknick

Postby admin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:27 pm

I guess my last response sounded a bit more affirmative then it should have, but I was wondering were the players that would appreciate the ice queen's skill were. I did heard back from our design team and it seems for the remaining two guild war boss were originally planned to have attack-based active skills, one poison all and one fixed damage all attack (active skill choices are limited without adding completely new skill mechanism since healing, chance-up, and defense active skills are bit too weak, but damage buff skills are too overpowered). However, the original plan can change (and often does) at the last moment as testing haven't been done on the remaining two guild war bosses yet, so don't quote me on this when the remaining queen uses different skills.

Anyways, please don't worry about the game drastically changing due just few complaints. Our design team (for better or worse) are not easily swayed and do highly prioritize game's monetization and satisfying our top supporters. When needed, we also make some tweaks to make things easier for the newer players and lower level players to maintain a happy community overall, because without the smaller supporters or even the mass-majority non-paying players, the game wouldn't be fun at all either and we will also lose our top supporters.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:34 am

Thanks for clearing up the air. Just wanted to make sure the current track of things (which is amazing simply due to diversification) doesn't go unhinged. Because change is good.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby I8apuss » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:24 am

I believe I speak for many if not all when I say that we are all seriously hoping for one of the last two dragons to be a healer! Also, please don't change the poison. I think one healer and one poison would be the majorities first choice! I'm telling you this as you referred to healer as too weak of a skill. If you agree with me please reply to this.
I8apuss

Postby I8apuss » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:26 am

Actually was hoping for the healing as a leader skill but would be happy with either.
I8apuss

Postby admin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:07 pm

I8apuss wrote:Actually was hoping for the healing as a leader skill but would be happy with either.

Leader ability can't be changed, but we could potentially have a active healing ability. Are you saying you would still prefer an active healing ability over fixed damage?
admin
Site Admin

Postby yutyu » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:11 pm

I think an active skill with full heal ability would be what a lot of people want.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Full heal on a 15 CD is I guess what every player would want on these GW cards. Fixed damage is kind of a lame skill, especially on GW boss cards when its below 200k... I do love the idea of a stong poison dragon. (Actually damage is general has been on the previous series/GW cards enough already) Diversity is what makes the game fun as that leaves a lot up to the players on how to design the strongest teams!
Ragnarok72

Postby ferg » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:25 pm

Would love a full heal!

Was only gonna gem to get one queen, but if the abilities might be heal and/or poison, I'll be gemming to get these as well.
ferg

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion