Way to much whining IMO

Way to much whining IMO

Postby I8apuss » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:55 am

There is way to much complaining about the difficulty of the new GW bosses and and upper chapters. Spending is and always will be a part of this game, that has not changed. If your using gems to buy epots or rev pots your doing it wrong. The newer players act like us veterans were handed all the cards we have for free. I have almost all the cards on monster list including leveled panzers and all gw cards but guess what? I've spent 1000's of hours and who knows how much money getting to where I am now and so has everyone else in my position. So quit wasting time in the forums complaining and go spin the reels, get yourself leveled and spend some money!

It's time to put on your big boy pants and stop expecting something for nothing!
I8apuss

Re: Way to much whining IMO

Postby ZOOT » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Stop whining about the whining people !!!

;-p
ZOOT

Postby I8apuss » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Touché
I8apuss

Postby ferg » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Rofl, nice!
ferg

Postby Bigbadjohn » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:19 pm

I8apuss wrote:There is way to much complaining about the difficulty of the new GW bosses and and upper chapters. Spending is and always will be a part of this game, that has not changed. If your using gems to buy epots or rev pots your doing it wrong. The newer players act like us veterans were handed all the cards we have for free. I have almost all the cards on monster list including leveled panzers and all gw cards but guess what? I've spent 1000's of hours and who knows how much money getting to where I am now and so has everyone else in my position. So quit wasting time in the forums complaining and go spin the reels, get yourself leveled and spend some money!

It's time to put on your big boy pants and stop expecting something for nothing!

I only pointed out the fact that the new players do NOT have the opportunity to spend the same amount of time and money as we (the original pre-panzer) players to achieve the same result - the reality for them is that it is going to cost them more to get a weaker set of cards than I hold. I just worry about the drop out rate when the new players see the cliff they have to climb.

We had it easy - just start a new account now - boy will it sting!
Bigbadjohn

Postby I8apuss » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:24 pm

I worry more about the developers jumping ship due to all the complaining. With the Facebook release and releases in other major markets it may not be worth the headache to deal with this.
I8apuss

Postby mistervista » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:01 pm

I8apuss wrote:I worry more about the developers jumping ship due to all the complaining. With the Facebook release and releases in other major markets it may not be worth the headache to deal with this.

I wouldn't worry about the developers if I were you. They have a damn sight more money than we have, most if it was ours actually, and they certainly don't give a toss about us. As for whining, it's with good cause because to get this boss with a 0cd would cost me several hundred pounds at least. No way would I waste that much money to get one poxy card in a simple mobile game.
mistervista

Postby Allute Ninja » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Bigbadjohn wrote:
I8apuss wrote:There is way to much complaining about the difficulty of the new GW bosses and and upper chapters. Spending is and always will be a part of this game, that has not changed. If your using gems to buy epots or rev pots your doing it wrong. The newer players act like us veterans were handed all the cards we have for free. I have almost all the cards on monster list including leveled panzers and all gw cards but guess what? I've spent 1000's of hours and who knows how much money getting to where I am now and so has everyone else in my position. So quit wasting time in the forums complaining and go spin the reels, get yourself leveled and spend some money!

I only pointed out the fact that the new players do NOT have the opportunity to spend the same amount of time and money as we (the original pre-panzer) players to achieve the same result - the reality for them is that it is going to cost them more to get a weaker set of cards than I hold. I just worry about the drop out rate when the new players see the cliff they have to climb.

I'm an after panzer player myself, and you can really do the guild war as effectively w/o panzers as the guys who have. They need to bring back panzers in some way, shape or form (something like dropping them all in sailor miles) so that the new players always have that option
Allute Ninja

Postby Woody » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Allute Ninja wrote:
I'm an after panzer player myself, and you can really do the guild war as effectively w/o panzers as the guys who have. They need to bring back panzers in some way, shape or form (something like dropping them all in sailor miles) so that the new players always have that option

I bought my blue Panzer with Sailor Miles. Actually at 7500 miles I think it is one of the good values offered. Certainly better than most of the cards I drew while earnings the miles. If admin offers a different colour Panzer in the next rotation I will purchase the 77 cards needed to obtain it.

Woody
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Bigbadjohn » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:13 am

Allute Ninja wrote:
Bigbadjohn wrote:

Impressed if you can equal panzer throughput - Horsemen at the moment are not giving the output in GW that Panzers offer - share team and average per kill?
I have 4 accounts running in GW - my Horsemen accounts are well off the Panzer account(s) in average per attempt.
Bigbadjohn

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion