Wonderland of Ice

Re: Wonderland of Ice

Postby Allute Ninja » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Boop wrote:Admin,

Firstly, thank the devs for the Pinnochio series. I think they're an amazing addition for us to help bolster our current cards. Secondly, thank them again for balancing Insane a bit better, I feel the difficulty curve is perfect for insane.

However, I do question the difficulty for Hell considering we have no Cyclops or Achilles/Dorothy/Tree of Life skill to use? I feel this Hell is actually the hardest one we've ever had.

Playmage finally did good with a post panzer series. Gives the nubs like me playable cards while giving their gem recruits more value and pleasing the pre panzer guys. +1 to that
Allute Ninja

Postby Browncoat » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:51 pm

yutyu wrote:Image

Just Hell, because no one with a decent deck will have problems with Insane.
As usual, attacks in charts are numbers before any sort of reduction, so do your math ;)

by the way, this Snow Queen reminds me of Frozen's Elsa :geek:

Yutyu -

Some of us have marginal decks and are trying to get over the hump. If you have the data, please share :)

I'm stuck with Lotus for my only poison, cyclops (unusable here) as my only "ignore defense" and my 7* harpy's useless for HPs. I'm hoping there's a way to muddle through.
Browncoat

Postby ferg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Yutyu, may I ask what your team was for insane? Be honest!
ferg

Postby yutyu » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Browncoat wrote:Some of us have marginal decks and are trying to get over the hump. If you have the data, please share :)

I'm stuck with Lotus for my only poison, cyclops (unusable here) as my only "ignore defense" and my 7* harpy's useless for HPs. I'm hoping there's a way to muddle through.

ferg wrote:Yutyu, may I ask what your team was for insane? Be honest!

7★ Snake Spirit Immortal & 7★ Echidna
I'm using the 2 HP cards you never had a chance to get according to you
ferg wrote:Its the only 2 hp's I've never had a chance to get. Never in my shop because I've been wanting them for months!

My strategy won't work for you, you have to find your own strategy, but without Naga/Echidna, you will need to pop some revives.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Byce » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:10 pm

if you have an amazon warrior/raider + poison you might be able to get the same effect as naga for insane at the cost of hp.
Byce

Postby yutyu » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Byce wrote:if you have an amazon warrior/raider + poison you might be able to get the same effect as naga for insane at the cost of hp.

Same effect, except for wave 3 where it really counts
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby ferg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Byce, tried that also but like yutyu stated, wave 3 becomes the problem.

So, the only way is to have the best hp cards. Not really agreeing on the decent deck/ no problem statement. I really can't come up with a different way around this wave without this combo. Everyone claiming ease is using these hp cards.

Only got 6*harpy and werewolf so I had to run with only one. Team used 91 cp with 8 BB helper. Easy wasn't something I could say after playing this one.
ferg

Postby Carava » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Takes me 4-5ish revives each try. if only i had a snake spirit :( hopefully it will be on the next sailor mile rewards :)

Aside from that, i got the last 2 horseman on bonus maps and snagging whatever pinocchios for their active abilities skill up i can. i just gotta get the gold and revives (only have the bare minimum 2M for a chance 6* so pretty much 0 gold and 0 revives atm) in shop first and complete the current insane first though..
Carava

Postby Benjamin » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:36 pm

I used 7*necro, blue panzer, 7* sea serpent, 7* hecate, no revives needed
Benjamin

Postby yutyu » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:58 am

ferg wrote:So, the only way is to have the best hp cards. Not really agreeing on the decent deck/ no problem statement. I really can't come up with a different way around this wave without this combo. Everyone claiming ease is using these hp cards.

Only got 6*harpy and werewolf so I had to run with only one. Team used 91 cp with 8 BB helper. Easy wasn't something I could say after playing this one.

No, you can work your way around with a 6★ Snake Spirit or Naga if you have them but the 2k HP less makes it trickier and is less forgiving of mistakes.

ferg, I believe Playmage is building these stages around a certain strategy revolving around a few cards accessible to anyone who did enough gem recruits to obtain these cards.
This has been happening since they introduced Horsemen. You can and should be able to do Horsemen/Dorothy/Snow Queen Insane without revives if you use those cards they base their strategy on.
I'm sorry my definition of a decent deck does not apply to yours but you still can get all those cards required now to make Insane reviveless.

This game is modeled on F2P (free to play) supported only by IAP (in-app purchases) design, so it makes sense that those paying more will have an easier time conquering stages compared to those paying less.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion