Wonderland of Ice

Re: Wonderland of Ice

Postby ferg » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Yutyu, everything that you said is what I was thinking this morning at work and you words are true. I couldn't agree with you more.

I just wish the dev's would make it where a few strategies would work instead of one tried and true method, especially since the color restrictions have been introduced. Its not being creative, imo.

I'm gonna really struggle on the light one, Hecate is my only ignore defence, werewolf is my other hp card. Not gonna happen unless gem draw hooks me up, but I'm not holding my breath.
ferg

Postby mistervista » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:13 pm

ferg wrote:Yutyu, everything that you said is what I was thinking this morning at work and you words are true. I couldn't agree with you more.

I just wish the dev's would make it where a few strategies would work instead of one tried and true method, especially since the color restrictions have been introduced. Its not being creative, imo.

I'm gonna really struggle on the light one, Hecate is my only ignore defence, werewolf is my other hp card. Not gonna happen unless gem draw hooks me up, but I'm not holding my breath.

+1
mistervista

Postby Browncoat » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:03 am

Yutyu,

Thanks for the data.
Browncoat

Postby Browncoat » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:23 am

So I think I'm going to let this one go, and just work on leveling up my deck and getting ready for the next one.

Is there any value in farming pinnochios? What changes if you get his skill level to 10/10?
Browncoat

Postby Boop » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:25 am

Browncoat, nothing 'changes' besides the frequency which you can use it. The difference in 10 is pretty god damn big. Maxing out Blackbeard is a more appropriate choice.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Browncoat » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:57 am

So leveling up the skill drops the cool down timer?
Browncoat

Postby Boop » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:02 am

Correct! It's a pretty big deal.
Boop

Postby Saya » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:31 am

:!: I`ve a problem with 5 wave(insane), can`t kill fairy because their damage is high to recover properly, using: Naga, Amazon Raider, Succubus Queen, Snake Spirit and two leaders Holy Priestess, Pirate`s Terror Black Beard. No hecate or other ignoring defence damage cards. Fairies have to much hp, even with poison they`re dying to long...don`t know what to do now. :cry: Previous Wonderland of forest was hard, but this one is just not balanced.
_

:idea: Edited: Naga, Vampire, Succubus Queen, Snake Spirit and two leaders Holy Priestess, Pirate`s Terror Black Beard. Need a big luck in passing 5 wave.
Saya

Postby Boop » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:14 am

The balancing of Ice Wonderland is actually really good. :/ Even Hell is balanced decently (compared to Forrest Wonderland at least).

The problem is your team. You need to remove Amazon Raider and put in a better damage card. A Dragon should fill that nicely.
Boop

Postby Saya » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:51 am

Already done, but dragon won`t help here, if only it would be the panzer one. Still fairies have to much hp.
Saya

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion