Wonderland of Ice

Re: Wonderland of Ice

Postby Woody » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Saya wrote:Already done, but dragon won`t help here, if only it would be the panzer one. Still fairies have to much hp.

Do you have a Reaper? Used on one team and was so helpful with its low CT.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby Delete » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Saya wrote:Already done, but dragon won`t help here, if only it would be the panzer one. Still fairies have to much hp.

Maybe hell marionette + naga

I juggled between two nagas and had no problems poisoning fairies to death. I found single target shooters like sucubus not worth bringing at all. I did need Hecate for the murloc but you could get demon from chapter 6 (ignore def skill)
Delete

Postby Carava » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:43 am

so i had a 6* lotus. and a 5* amazon. And with my default only 2 hp cards 6* naga and sea serpent I hope that i can complete insane.
But now i have to level up the lotus and amazon from lvl 1... and then try for my 2nd finish of insane :P Too bad i dont have a SS poison. i have to use an extra slot for lotus :(
Carava

Postby lolwut » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:34 pm

I currently have 6* blue healer with 5* lotus, 5* amazon warrior and HP cards 6* Serpent and Werewolf, and I'm not convinced that I can do insane yet without revives (not enough HP to survive stage 3 by the looks of that data). I want the snake spirit sooooo badly >_< The poison hits for more than lotus and has the benefit of HP :C Then I could replace the lotus and add in an extra defensive card to protect myself *sigh*.
lolwut

Postby Carava » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Yeah no snake spirit :( with my even newer setup i pretty much need 3ish revives every time for insane (not that bad if i had saved for bonus maps that needed them). just for stage 5. still none in guild shop and im still short in gold.
I am also a new player and havnt had time to get a bunch of necessary cards (if only i had a SS then i could bring my 7* dragon in...) such as a variety of different color hp beasts.
I consider myself lucky already for having found a naga and sea serpent and zeus in shop over time) and various other cards that could possibly be useful in general so Im not worried too much about these current maps (this 75k dmg per 15 turns card though :( lol). Maybe after the wonderland rotations are done ill have collected enough to do all the insanes in the future easily!!
Carava

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion