Wonderland of Ice

Re: Wonderland of Ice

Postby ferg » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Sucking, rofl! You're killing me!

I got a refresh in 10 minutes. We'll see if they heard ya.

Edit: Yea, they didn't ya. Must be busy. We'll get em sooner or later.
ferg

Postby Lee » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:09 am

Ask on your Guild wall !!

We've had a bizarre coincidence, in our guild lately. 3 times people moaning that they haven't got xyz card. Turned up in their shop later that day.

N.b, didn't give me my frickn Zeus though :evil:
Lee

Postby ferg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:54 am

I had to threaten my shop with arson and insurance fraud just to get a card last time. I'd be happy if E or R pots would show up at this point.
ferg

Postby Lee » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:17 am

LOL. I might try that.

Had to settle for x1 EPots last weekend and I still haven't had any more. I'm nearly out
Lee

Postby Benjamin » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:18 am

You don't need poison or naga for wave 5,

How about just using Hecate, BOOM! dead. Oh and Hecate is available in normal maps.

I think they nailed it with the difficulty of insane. At first I was using a couple revives to get through but with right team adjustment no revives needed. I'm a post panzer player too.

I really like the Pinnochio card, I wish I could farm them but I need the gold chests to drop more frequently than once every three hours. Is there a name for it when you're stuck on a level and you can't get the next chest to drop? Something like spinlocked?
Benjamin

Postby ferg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 am

I am using Hecate, 7* at that. I think you are thinking about wave 6, I'm talking about the wave with the murloc and two fairies. I hit them with hecate, blackbeard, werewolf and succubus queen and still can't kill them. Gotta revive just to recharge Hecate and the last time, even a second hit didn't kill one all the way. Had to revive a third time on that run. That' a -15% attack, 20,000 attack, 3000 attack, and 50,000 attack at once, not sure how one hit for Hecate works for you.

Maybe my fairies are the only ones with 200k hp, I don't know?
ferg

Postby Benjamin » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:39 am

I see what you are saying, I thought you were having trouble getting to the Murloc with high defense, but what you are saying is after killing the murloc you're having trouble with the two remaining fairies.

Well you got the card after only a few revives used so nothing to see here. A little luck or a slight team adjustment and you probably could make it through without revives but since you got the card no issues.
Benjamin

Postby ferg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Now we are on the same page, lol! Like you said, I got my snow queen but some of my friends are having the same issue on this wave.
ferg

Postby mattyb79 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Boop wrote:Admin,

Firstly, thank the devs for the Pinnochio series. I think they're an amazing addition for us to help bolster our current cards. Secondly, thank them again for balancing Insane a bit better, I feel the difficulty curve is perfect for insane.

+1 to the Pinnochio series. I truly hope they stick with the trend and we get a full heal white and poison black to skill those cards.
mattyb79

Postby yutyu » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Just Hell, because no one with a decent deck will have problems with Insane.
As usual, attacks in charts are numbers before any sort of reduction, so do your math ;)

by the way, this Snow Queen reminds me of Frozen's Elsa :geek:
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion