Wonderland of Ice

Re: Wonderland of Ice

Postby Guffy » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:47 pm

The water Pinnochio is cool though and like a black beard replica. I find it odd that it protects 50% damage on water and not earth though as the earth pinnochio protected 50% fire? Wonder if this is a mistake on one of the two cards..
Guffy

Postby ferg » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:32 pm

I would like it if the fairies had a little less hp. Had to revive 2-3 times on wave5. I got my card but I still think their hp is a little rich for insane. Just a thought.
ferg

Postby admin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Guffy wrote:The water Pinnochio is cool though and like a black beard replica. I find it odd that it protects 50% damage on water and not earth though as the earth pinnochio protected 50% fire? Wonder if this is a mistake on one of the two cards..

The game designer for the Pinnochio cards is actually currently on vacation until next week, but it's possible the Earth Pinnochio that has the wrong skill and each element should actually be reducing their own damage like previous cards. We will make a decision by early next week (or sooner) to whether to adjust one of the pinnochio card damage reduction elements. Thanks for the report and sorry for the (possibly temporary) inconsistency with them.

Update: we managed to get a hold of the designer and have confirmed that the Earth Pinnochio should be reducing earth damage (Earth Wall) instead. The card will be adjusted to the proper element reduction soon.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Admin,

Firstly, thank the devs for the Pinnochio series. I think they're an amazing addition for us to help bolster our current cards. Secondly, thank them again for balancing Insane a bit better, I feel the difficulty curve is perfect for insane.

However, I do question the difficulty for Hell considering we have no Cyclops or Achilles/Dorothy/Tree of Life skill to use? I feel this Hell is actually the hardest one we've ever had.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby ferg » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Boop wrote:Admin,

Firstly, thank the devs for the Pinnochio series. I think they're an amazing addition for us to help bolster our current cards. Secondly, thank them again for balancing Insane a bit better, I feel the difficulty curve is perfect for insane.

However, I do question the difficulty for Hell considering we have no Cyclops or Achilles/Dorothy/Tree of Life skill to use? I feel this Hell is actually the hardest one we've ever had.

Was thinking the same about my setup for insane. Wave 5 would be more manageable of I could bring Dorothy with me but I had a hunch they would run the water map next because of her ability.

As far as the difficulty on insane being perfect, meh. Still think the faries are hp heavy since the healer has a hard time tanking the damage. No panzer, no 7* hp's, ect. Matter of fact, your in betweens cost more cp than my whole team. I couldn't even field your team at level 130. How is that perfect? Perfect for you maybe, but not to the newer players ( post panzers).

I'm just saying these new maps are getting tougher with the restrictions, higher hp requirements, ect. I was around level 80 when I got pestilence. My cards were way weaker, hp much lower, but I could pull it off. I'm 50 levels higher, better cards, and still struggling with the new map.
Last edited by ferg on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferg

Postby Boop » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Wave 5, just drop a poison and hit Echidna/Naga, done. Insane has no difficulty problems. Literally 0. It's a fantastically balanced map for mid tier players.
Boop

Postby ferg » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 pm

No naga, no snake spirit for me so its on the tough side. :D
ferg

Postby Boop » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Ahhh, I see. Naga/SS has been the backbone for a lot of teams since the dawn of this game. You must pray to the 5 gods and they will bless you accordingly.
Boop

Postby ferg » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Its the only 2 hp's I've never had a chance to get. Never in my shop because I've been wanting them for months!

I'll give them 5 old boys a prayer, maybe they'll hear me soon.
ferg

Postby Boop » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Dear Athena, for you are so wise and beautiful, bless this nub with a Snake Spirit so he can stop sucking.

Zeus, God of all that is manly, allow this man to have an Echidna today, so he can stop sucking.
Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion