Congratulations to Silent Rage members on Shop Level 8!

Re: Congratulations to Silent Rage members on Shop Level 8!

Postby Rudran » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:10 am

I think we all know it's nothing special, still feels good accomplishing it first. These types of games need competition to be viable... sucks the rewards don't match the effort though. Still, it's fun at times and it's unfortunate that some still like to rain (piss) on other people's parade, but understandable. Part of the competitive aspect of the game. As for BBJ, he's been going that way for a while but he still makes the occasional helpful comment for the younger players I guess.
Rudran

Postby HernHunter » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:41 am

Congratulations for all Silent Rage, you made great job (& You did it faster that was forecasted)!!!
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby mefa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:35 pm

Congratulations to old friends!

Needless to say that it was a part the reason I was removed from the guild in the way that people who took my place had extreme interest to see the new guild.
I know about the rule and sorry but that boss was crazy though and 35K was not that bad.

Anyways, it was an opportunity for me to make very good new friends on my side!

Anyways, I am sure that few more guilds will have Lv 8 shop in a few month.

Slik, thanks for your suggestion about inviting me to dump my points and buy rare things but seems practicaly hard. If you find a fortune perid of time please let Yutyuto arrange it.

as that boss was extremely
mefa

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion