Community Feedback for Playmage

Re: Community Feedback for Playmage

Postby mistervista » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Blugamca wrote:I must say I am in agreement with this post. I am the leader of the guild Geek Squad. I have been playing for almost the entire length of the game, and I still have a very limited deck. I have spent some money in the game but I refuse to pay for something that I might not know what I am getting. I put money into the game because I was guaranteed the Red Dragon Queen guild boss.

The common problem that I see, is that the new players struggle to build their decks. My suggestion to PM, either make a way where we can purchase the cards we desire, with gems, not sailor miles, or make rare cards appear more often in the guild shop. I understand why you don't want to put card trading in. I really do, but that could also be your solution to the new players requiring certain cards. I have seen the Snake Spirit twice in my guild shop, both times happened in the same day and I did not have enough guild points to get either one. That was at least 10 months ago. Since then, I have yet to see the snake spirit again. I'm not trying to complain, I'm just giving you my experience with the game, and what problems my guild and myself have.

+1
mistervista

Postby Boop » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:13 pm

ferg wrote:Wonderful post Boop. And all this time I thought you really didn't care that much about low/mid level players and you go off and do this.

Well, i might be harsh at the best of times, but if you go through old threads I usually provide a wealth of information to low/mid, including the write up of dungeon tutorials. Not to mention after Obscurity folded I created a training wheels guild for low end members (of which 4+ of them are now in Silent Rage). Also you can expect my Wonderland write up when the last one lands, but it doesn't really change a lot from the Horsemen write up, just some small adjustments on what are actually viable cards.

It's not that I do or don't care about the players. In short I kind of don't. But if low/mid never succeed and just keep leaving, then high end players have nothing left to play for Also, the mid level will never turn into high end, thus the whole community falls apart. So we're kind of in it together regardless of my 1/10 care factor for the actual players.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby ferg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Lol, I can live with that. 1/10 is all we need.
ferg

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion