Wonderland of Fire

Re: Wonderland of Fire

Postby Boop » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:15 am

Whilst I like the Dragon team (and actually was using something similar for Ice Queen to be honest), I find there is the issue of when you get to the boss, and you're just 'stalling' for chests. It hurts the face.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Aiden » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:36 am

Why is it involve with panzer every time? I do have Queen Dragon but dont have panzer. On hell boss, how much it attact? Is the light healer able to restore hp back. If not, I'm toss.
Aiden

Postby Boop » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Aiden, go in and find out? ;)
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Allute Ninja » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:41 pm

The admins keep saying we need panzers for these new hell and insane levels, yet most players don't have one. Conundrum.
Allute Ninja

Postby admin » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:43 pm

You don't need panzers for insane.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Allute Ninja wrote:The admins keep saying we need panzers for these new hell and insane levels, yet most players don't have one. Conundrum.

You need revives you can get from GS to clear this lvls!!
ZOOT

Postby Allute Ninja » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:59 pm

ZOOT wrote:
Allute Ninja wrote:The admins keep saying we need panzers for these new hell and insane levels, yet most players don't have one. Conundrum.

You need revives you can get from GS to clear this lvls!!

Revives are a must for every bonus map pretty much. They're easy to obtain so no complaining over that
Allute Ninja

Postby Kavelus » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Even though I don't have the capabilites to run the Hell bonus stages, I like the progression the stages make. As most have mentioned I like the idea that stages up to Insane shouldn't necessary involve revives or limited cards such as Panzers. I'm glad PM adjusted the difficulty promptly after the initial Wonderland map. I think all is pretty well balanced at the moment (even though I can't run this fire stage because of my cards). Which is fine to me because i understand my limited cards because i rarely spend money on gems and rely on the shop for my cards. I dont yet have all the HP's so hopefully i can gather all these Wonderland bosses by their next run, and im ok with that. Personally I think Insane should be only as difficult as free/mild spending players would be able to handle with the help of a friends top tier leader. While the Hell stages should be as they are and only able to be rewarding to those that spend highly and have the highest tier of cards. Those that spend the most definitely deserve the best of the rewards. Free and low spenders should have access to limited cards (by doing Insane) and the big spenders get the best cards (8* limiteds) and skill maxed cards by being able to run Hell. I think the current difficulty is good even though I have my hands tied lol

EDIT: in case you're wondering, I'm post Panzer, but I have all 5 "Horseman."
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Postby mattyb79 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Kavelus wrote:Even though I don't have the capabilites to run the Hell bonus stages, I like the progression the stages make. As most have mentioned I like the idea that stages up to Insane shouldn't necessary involve revives or limited cards such as Panzers. I'm glad PM adjusted the difficulty promptly after the initial Wonderland map. I think all is pretty well balanced at the moment (even though I can't run this fire stage because of my cards). Which is fine to me because i understand my limited cards because i rarely spend money on gems and rely on the shop for my cards. I dont yet have all the HP's so hopefully i can gather all these Wonderland bosses by their next run, and im ok with that. Personally I think Insane should be only as difficult as free/mild spending players would be able to handle with the help of a friends top tier leader. While the Hell stages should be as they are and only able to be rewarding to those that spend highly and have the highest tier of cards. Those that spend the most definitely deserve the best of the rewards. Free and low spenders should have access to limited cards (by doing Insane) and the big spenders get the best cards (8* limiteds) and skill maxed cards by being able to run Hell. I think the current difficulty is good even though I have my hands tied lol

EDIT: in case you're wondering, I'm post Panzer, but I have all 5 "Horseman."

Finally, a post-panzer player actually using logic on this forum! Thank you sir, you deserve an award of some kind. Maybe the "I'm the only low-spending, post-panzer, non-crying about what I don't have, but still enjoy the game" award. Bravo!
mattyb79

Postby yutyu » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:32 am

Note: The following charts may somewhat spoil any surprises these few stages might give, lowering the enjoyment value. If Playmage feels I'm spoiling the game too much I hope they will let me know so I can stop doing charts in the future.

DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion