Map bonuses missing time

Map bonuses missing time

Postby Cyrus » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:36 am

Every day there is a rotation of maps getting a bonus like 1.5 drop rate or 0.5 energy cost.

During the day (server time) the next bonus starts right after the first one runs out, but during the night there is a 4 hour gap. Bonuses stop at 23:00 server time and don't start until 03:00 server time. I'm playing from Europe and for me that is 09:00 - 13:00 and it includes my lunch break, so I'm regularly using up some energy just before the bonus starts again. That's a little frustrating. The Wonder maps have given me good XP, but when I want to collect cards for strengthening, getting 9 cards per run would be better.

Does anybody know why this is? I can't think of any technical or gameplay reason, but there must be one.
Cyrus

Re: Map bonuses missing time

Postby ZOOT » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:27 am

For level up better try EXP Dragons!!!
ZOOT

Postby pmsupport » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:38 am

Hi Cyrus, it's per design that there is a gap between special bonus stages every day. As ZOOT said, if you are collecting cards for strengthening, fighting jewel dragon stages is also a good option.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Cyrus » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:39 am

Thanks for the replies.

I'll try the dragons again. In the past, they were rarely active at the times I can play, but I noticed doing the wonderland map that they show up more often now. I guess that's been improved. The one hour time frame still is awkward though.
Cyrus

Return to Dragon Era Discussion