Need a bit of advice (Details inside)

Re: Need a bit of advice (Details inside)

Postby yutyu » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Reports of my capabilities have been greatly exaggerated, but thanks for the vote of confidence.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Allute Ninja » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:14 pm

yutyu wrote:Reports of my capabilities have been greatly exaggerated, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

I think not. You helped me out a lot with a lot of things, you've mapped out most levels in charts so the new players and vets can safely test against them, and you're currently #3 in arena. In yutyu we trust.
Allute Ninja

Postby Allute Ninja » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:38 pm

arcthelad wrote:1.) If you get gem draws, you will not be able to use them right away due to cp space limitations. Nevertheless, my advice is wait until the next first-time purchase bonus (or right now if you still have it), and purchase $100 in gems. Do the 500 gem recruit for three sets (1500 gems total) if you have the card space. Also, do not wait to level up one recruiting class completely before getting more. All the good gem recruits make the game A LOT easier.

2.) Increase your card space.

3.) When you can, play board 12-5 to get your level/exp up fast. On the weekend, it is half-energy! That's when you want to play it.

4.) If you plan on being a super motivated and dedicated player, join my guild (Arc the Lad Rocks on first page of guild list). PM me if you are interested because I will have to lower the level from 60 to no limits to let you in. We're going for TOP 10 this war, and if we hit it, you'll get a pretty good card. We'll get top 20 for sure, and that will land you a decent card, so you cannot lose. But only come if you plan on staying in our guild long-term because we put a lot of time and effort into growing new players.

5.) Save up your sailor miles for a good card.

ArcTheLad

Do not sped sailor miles on anything but the panzer sea dragon. That card will make your gaming experience cake.
Allute Ninja

Postby vivi » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:11 am

yes i trust yutyu alot alot...u ask yutyu anything u want to know...yutyu reply everything u will know lolol
vivi

Postby xxteargodxx » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:52 am

I am still restarting my game trying to get the Healer, but boy is it taking forever or maybe I don't play as often cause I'm playing another MMO on my PC. I've restarted 9times now and still nothing so far.
xxteargodxx

Postby Allute Ninja » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:48 am

xxteargodxx wrote:I am still restarting my game trying to get the Healer, but boy is it taking forever or maybe I don't play as often cause I'm playing another MMO on my PC. I've restarted 9times now and still nothing so far.

There's about 40 or so starter 6*s you can get. Might take a while but worth
Allute Ninja

Postby ferg » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Honestly, I would start over and try for a card with oath as the leader ability. Way more valuable as most of them are gem draw only while a healer can be obtained through guild shop and other locations.

Plus, alot of people have a healer so friending someone with a healer isn't that big of a challenge. Just my 2 cents.

About the sailor miles, panzer will be gone on the 28th of this month so you better hurry or pray they will cut loose another one.

Also, go back and read the old post in the forum, alot of old knowledge sitting back there collecting dust but some of its valuable ( whats in the guild shop, whats not in the shop, sticky at the top is a great write up).

Sometimes we cry and fight each other but we all love this game and want it to continue and thrive so feel free to ask away, I'm sure someone will help you out if not multiple people.

And watch out for Boop, he's like a 10 year old cat. Pet him correctly and listen to him purr, pet him wrong and he'll scratch your ass! :lol:
ferg

Postby Boop » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Meow. =^.^=

On a side note, healer is handy, but you'll get them eventually just by playing the game. So eh. I admit, I got a healer, but not the white or blue ones which are clearly the best two. Over time they play less of a role compared to other cards you obtain.

This community gets split in two, those who field healers because they don't pursue further cards, and those who field the required cards for current dungeons. Pick your path.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Lee » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:28 pm

My vote would be to go for an oath card. Especially if you land one the same color as your starter dragon.
Lee

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:36 pm

I'd go for Persephone if thats even possible :p
Ragnarok72

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion